What Movie are you Currently Watching?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Continuing "Life on Brian" and it's still making no sense, especially when Brian becomes the "Messiah".

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Earlier watched Dragonheart. Its a good movie. I dont really like the end too much though. Its about the dragonslayer who befriends a dragon. Its on scifi alot

anytimepally

Reaction score
Dr. No .. I'm trying to watch all the Bond movies before the new one comes out.. I don't have enough time! :eek:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yesturday I watched Prom Night (the new one) and The Eye

Prom Night was awful. There was practically no blood in it. the most was some blodd on peoples necks where the killer sliced them, and some stab wounds with blood, but I mean, compared to other slasher films, the amount of blood was so minimal. And the worst part is I was watching the UNRATED version. And before you ask, there was no nudity and only a very small amount of curing (maybe lilke 2 curses in the entire movie?). Man, I hate to see what the rated version is like. Long story short, barely any blood, boring, dont watch it

The Eye was much better. It wasnt scary, but it was kinda suspenceful. I would recomend seeing it