What Movie are you Currently Watching?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
I just got done watching Disney's Sword in the Stone.

Cause I wanted to watch some classic Diseny, cause I love Disney, :smile::wink:
My brother laughed when we watched the Harry Potter movie with that pink-dressed little witch (well, I guess that's not really an insult in Hogwards :stick_out_tongue:). I dislike her so severely I've forgotten her name, LOL. Delores, I think. Anyway, my brother was all like, "They're doing an homage to Sword in the Stone." I was like, "How?"

Merlin dressed in blue, has a long white beard, and is pro-education.

Dumbledore dressed in blue, has a long white beard, and is pro-education.

Mad Madam Mim dressed in pink, started off trying to seem nice, then became a horrible person who was anti-education.

Delores dressed in pink, started off trying to seem nice, then became a horrible person who was anti-education.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
My brother laughed when we watched the Harry Potter movie with that pink-dressed little witch (well, I guess that's not really an insult in Hogwards :stick_out_tongue:). I dislike her so severely I've forgotten her name, LOL. Delores, I think. Anyway, my brother was all like, "They're doing an homage to Sword in the Stone." I was like, "How?"

Merlin dressed in blue, has a long white beard, and is pro-education.

Dumbledore dressed in blue, has a long white beard, and is pro-education.

Mad Madam Mim dressed in pink, started off trying to seem nice, then became a horrible person who was anti-education.

Delores dressed in pink, started off trying to seem nice, then became a horrible person who was anti-education.
Really...I honsetly wouldn't know to be honset, believe it or not, I'm one of the few people whom never read a Harry Potter book nor seen a movie, :crazy:.

But speaking of witches, I just got done watching Hocus Pocus, cause I just bought the DVD. I haven't seen this movie since I was eight years old, :batty:, to be honset I loved it as a kid, but I didn't enjoy it quite as much now, but I still enjoyed it none the less.

I have to say though, I feel bad watching it in a way, cause I'm rooting for the evil Sanderson sisters the whole time, :smile:. That's the problem with a movie that makes the villain characters much more interesting than the heroes, in this case being those kids, you find your self rooting for them. I mean their plan is to kipnap kids so they can live and I honsetly can't help but cheer for them, than when it's over I feel like such a bad guy, lol.

Glad I bought it, it was only 11 bucks anyway.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
The Day After
Not to be confused with The Day After Tomorrow. For those of you who don't know, it's a 1983 TV movie dealing with a post-nuclear war. Very intense.

vaati64

Reaction score
just watched The 40 Year Old Virgin the other night. I like it so much that my sis took me to my local bestbuy and I bought the 2-disc "double your pleasure" edition.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I watched The Gate earlier today. Its some cheesy 80s horror movie about these kids who accidentally open a gate to **** in their backyard and then these oddly "cute" (like one of those "its so ugly its cute" things) demons come after them and then this big um...methinks stop motion demon "king" who looked more like a dog mixed with a naked mole rat...

Pork

Reaction score
Just watched the BBC series called "Wives and Daughters". I'm totally addicted to all these series at the moment! haha

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Watched the movie Taken recently. Basically, it's a movie on how NOT to spoil your children. I'm just REALLY surprised the father doesn't get custody of the girl after all that.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Watched the movie Taken recently. Basically, it's a movie on how NOT to spoil your children. I'm just REALLY surprised the father doesn't get custody of the girl after all that.
Yeah I know right, that mother and step father were just awful parents. :mad::sympathy:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I just watched Rock N Roll High School with Commentery. I still find Riff's fantasy scene with the Ramones really disturbing though