What music are you listening to?

That Announcer

Reaction score
I've got Minnie Driver's "Everything I've Got In My Pocket" on. Just a second ago, it was Wendy Carlos's "By Request". How about you?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Right now I'm listening to Jennifer Saunder's version of "Holding Out for a Hero", just a minute, it was "If You Don't Know Me By Now" by The Blue Notes. Then before THAT it was "Monster in the Mirror" by Grover.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Ooh! I like these kinds of threads!

*Realizes she should probably be listening to something when she posts here*

*...And puts on "The Trial" from The Wall.*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I'm listening to Rowlf singing "Halfway Down the Stairs". Now I'm listening to, um... Marlo Thomas, Kermit, and the Muppets singing "Something for Everyone". I love Muppet Central Radio, don't you?

That Announcer

Reaction score
OK, new music. Right now it's Stevie Wonder's "Songs In The Key Of Life". In a moment, Larry the Cable Guy's new album.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
I love Muppet Central Radio, don't you?
I would if I was able to play it. I'm not getting no Active X thing, that stuff's dangerous!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Just so you know, I can listen to MCR through iTunes and I didn't have to download anything.

I wasn't listening to anything when I opened this thread, but I just opened iTunes. Let's see what plays. Ooh, Cannonball by Supertramp. Not one of my favourite songs by them, but still good.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Just so you know, I can listen to MCR through iTunes and I didn't have to download anything.

I wasn't listening to anything when I opened this thread, but I just opened iTunes. Let's see what plays. Ooh, Cannonball by Supertramp. Not one of my favourite songs by them, but still good.
I still would love to know how you accomplished that. What genre is MC radio listed under in iTunes?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Now I'm listening to As long as you're Mine from the musical Wicked. I have Shuffle turned on.

Oh, it's not in the radio section, it's in my playlist. 0___o Umm, let's see. I have firefox, in case it matters - Oooh, Candle in the Wind now - And, if I remember properly, I tried to play MC radio by clicking the play button on the MC Radio page. Random boxes popped up and things happened that I didn't realise, and bom, it was playing through iTunes.
Oh geez, I wish I could be a bigger help. It's really useful though, I just open it up and find it on my playlist and press play. Oh, and, so you know, I have a PC. I ended up with iTunes when I tried to update Quicktime, and found it's a really good program so I use it all the time now. But if you have a Mac, your version may be different than mine, I'm not sure how that works..
Here, I'll take a minute just now to see if I can figure out how I got the station on iTunes. I'll be right back!

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Thanks very much! I got it, for anyone with a Mac who wants to listen through iTunes, just click on the play button on this page and it will automatically download a "hot" iTunes playlist. Just create a folder in iTunes labeled "MC Radio" or something similar and then drag the playlist (which will be labeled "play.pls") into the folder and it will be recognized as a radio stream by iTunes. That's it, enjoy!