What?? No Humans?

ssetta

Reaction score
I just got thinking of classic episodes from years ago that did not feature a single human cast member as part of the plot, and I found quite a few of them. However, most of these episodes would often feature a Cast Insert song, which featured most of the humans.

2990: Flo's Story CinderTelly; featured a cast insert with humans demonstrating the word "HOT," as well as Mike's Carnival Game.

3007: Snuffy arranges the Snuffketeer club, cameo appearance by Gina; featured rare cast insert song, "Watching All The Triangles Go By."
3034 (rerun of 2776): Oscar tells the story of the kingdom of Grouchelot; featured an old street scene with Big Bird and Snuffy taking a picture and Gordon assisting, and Maria playing Mike's carnival game.
3037: Sonny Friendly and The Home Game, featured "Let's Explore"
3039: No plot at all, except for the first 3 scenes with the Martians, featured "Conga" with Gloria Estefan
3054: Telly wants to meet Oscar's Mom, no cast insert that I remember
3079: Prairie's Book gets run over in a mud puddle, opens with "What's the Name of That Song" from Season 23.
3092: The Game Game with Sonny Friendly, featured "Play the Timbalon with Tito Puente"
3108: Savion's Magic Circle, Savion only human in entire plot, featured "Good-bye Fly."
3133: Entire plot took place at Lillian's Daycare, featured "I Heard My Dog Bark."

3171: Released on iTunes, Grand-high Triangle Lover Tells his Story, featured the "Casa de Maria and Luis" song/story
3195 (Rerun of 2990): No cast insert songs at all, from what I remember.

That's all I can think of right now, but this is something I just realized about all Cast insert songs/sketches, and why they were so rare. They always reserved them for episodes that didn't feature a lot of human characters, which were very rare. Can anyone think of any others?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Some of the stories you mentioned featured kids as part of the plot... don't THEY count as humans? Do you mean to say none of the regular adult human cast members?