What? No M*A*S*H?!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In August of last year, I had officially retired of doing comic strips because I was experiencing burn-out and I wanted to take myself back and re-emerse myself in my puppetry, and I've been a lot less depressed since then.

HOWEVER today an idea came to my mind for a comic strip, so I went ahead and did it anyway; it's not M*A*S*H this time, but rather a little comic about The Red Guy from Cow and Chicken, so here it is:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/Courage-Bagge/redcomic.jpg

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow, that's really cute! You should try making your own characters. That guy has alot of expression! I'd like to see you do that with an original idea. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Wow, that's really cute! You should try making your own characters. That guy has alot of expression! I'd like to see you do that with an original idea. :smile:
Oh believe me, I've got a whole line of original characters... but they shant see the light of day just yet... I wouldn't want them to be kidnapped and fall into the wrong hands if you know what I mean!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yeah, I know. :wink:

Question coming your way in the PM box!

By the way though, same ? as kimp: when did you become 27? lol

Teheheman

Reaction score
I saw that on your myspace. Very good job. Wish I can do that type of stuff I could do a Cheeseman comic. Or at least try to do an animated series that'll be so bad, it'll end up on Adult Swim as part of it's nightly line-up. They don't care about quality lol.

Daniel