What non-Muppet Show Jim Henson characters could you see sing a version of "The Rainbow Connection"?

GSmiley2007

Reaction score
Here's my list:

1.) The Fraggles
2.) The Pajanimals
3.) Sid the Science Kid and friends
4.) Dinosaur Train cast
5.) Bear and his friends from the Big Blue House
6.) Puppet Up! puppets
7.) Wilson and Ditch
8.) Bobby and Samson
9.) Augie and Del
10.) Late Night Liars puppets

That's about all I can come up with. Your ideas? (BTW, I'd love it if the puppeteers and voices of the characters mentioned could actually sing this song...)

PuppetMad

Reaction score
I think it would be highly amusing and very cringey to watch the crew of moya from Farscape sing it with maybe Scopius and some Scarrens humming in the background.

GSmiley2007

Reaction score
I think it would be highly amusing and very cringey to watch the crew of moya from Farscape sing it with maybe Scopius and some Scarrens humming in the background.
I agree to that!

BTW, I wonder if anyone asked the Muppeteers themselves about singing that particular song as the character I described? (I can definitely see Gobo and his uncle Traveling Matt singing this as a duet, or Sweetpea Sue singing it herself.)

GSmiley2007

Reaction score
And as I pointed out earlier, I think the Pajanimals could easily do a great cover of this song... especially in Sweetpea Sue's case. Given how well she sings, especially on a certain lullaby of theirs that has roughly two million views on YouTube...

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I just thought about this, what if all the characters from The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss sang this song? I think it'd be interesting, maybe even sing it as a tribute to both Jim Henson and Dr. Seuss. Just a thought.

Skekayuk

Reaction score
There is an odd bit character in The Hoobs (not one of the main ones), I don't know what the character is called there, but it is a minor one, and well if you know the character I mean you will know why I can see that one singing this song.