What other action figures do you collect?

Fozzie

Reaction score
It looks cool! To bad it doesn't have all of the pieces.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
None. Actually I have a few Roger Rabbit ones and the Sheich Fraggle figures, but my soul focus is the Muppet Show cast. :smile:

Fozzie

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
None. Actually I have a few Roger Rabbit ones and the Sheich Fraggle figures, but my soul focus is the Muppet Show cast. :smile:
Most of my other collections have been on hold although I still do buy misc figures once in awhile my main focus has been on Muppets as well.

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I'm a big time Fraggle Collector and that's about it! I do have lot's of Muppets, but I'm trying to cut back!

Jake

Erine81981

Reaction score
This what I used to collect TMNT but I broke them playing to rough and Ghostbuster. Do ya'll racall Buck Rabbit I think thats his name and Troll Muntant Dolls. I haven't collect any Muppet Figures. I do collect DragonBall Z but haven't got any of the new ones. I do have three Rudolph and the Island of Misfit toys, MIB Mrs. Claus, MIB Yukon Cornelius but not w/ the dogs and Abominable Snow Monster (not in box). I do have two Simpson Characters MIB if anyone wants to trade?

Series 7 Officer Marge and Dolph

Just email me. muppetkyle@msn.com maybe we make a deal.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
As I said before, I am a real collector. I have put lots of the things I collect on hold and focus on muppets and henson at the moment.
I have an interest in old toys etc and I have quite a large collection of old toysoldiers in both tin, lead and plasitic etc.

I have put collecting toysoldiders on hold for ages.
:smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, I collect Mainly Muppets and things I find on sale...

I used to collect the Simpsons, but they have very few, if any, characters I want, and the accessories are mainly stickers on a piece of Plastic reused. I tried to collect New turtles, I have 3 so far, but I can never find anyone but the main four Turtles, and once I get more money I want Casey Jones and ev entually removable Helmet Shredder/Oroku Saki.
I also Tried to collect the New M.U.S.C.L.E.S, but they're so hard to find, and the new sets have been delayed for some time, and I don't think they're going to even sell them.

However, once Palisades comes through, I will collect The Ren and Stimpy Show and Pink Panther...

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I like the sound of those new Palisades Pink Panther figures, Id like to get some of them. :smile:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Oooh, Pink Panther sounds cool. One of the things I got my brother for his birthday was Return of the Pink Panther. Those movies are so hilarious!

I got my Chipmunks theater today. It's kinda beat up, missing a lot of parts and the backgrounds are in bad shape. But the main part is intact, and it came with 8 figures to make up for the missing props, etc. It also has its original box, so that's kinda cool too.
Erin

Thijs

Reaction score
Oh I love action figures! I collect

Muppets (the main ones and the exclusives I really like)

Transformers

TMNT (the old series)

And I think Im gonna collect the Farscape action figures too