What other action figures do you collect?

Fozzie

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
Are they bringing out farscape action figures?
I never knew that! :smile:
Farscape action figures have been out for about 2 years now.

Fozzie

Reaction score
I've started collecting Disney's Gargoyles figures now. I have always been a fan of the show but now I have started collectiong the figures.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Fozzie said:
Farscape action figures have been out for about 2 years now.
I never even knew that! Maybe they arent available in Australia much at all. I would think they would sell better than the muppets figures here in Australia.
Although im not a real fan of Farscape, I still would have liked to see these.

Does anyone collect these? What company makes them?

:smile:

Fozzie

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
I never even knew that! Maybe they arent available in Australia much at all. I would think they would sell better than the muppets figures here in Australia.
Although im not a real fan of Farscape, I still would have liked to see these.

Does anyone collect these? What company makes them?

:smile:
The company that makes them is called "Toy Vault"

jediX

Reaction score
I have over 400 loose post 1995 Star Wars figures and virtually every related vehicle and playset of the line.

I also have every Simpsons, Muppets (obviously), old Ninja Turtles, old X-Men, Earthworm Jim, Jurassic Park (1), old Ghostbusters cartoon series (Real! Ghostbusters), ummmmmm I don't know what else I have. There's just too dang much.

flor

Reaction score
When I was very little, I collect figures of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

P

Philo and Gunge

I only get Muppet figures

I will collect:
Pink Panther (Buying them because I like the slucping)
Ren & Stimpy (I'm a big R&S fan)

NikZane

Reaction score
jediX said:
I have over 400 loose post 1995 Star Wars figures and virtually every related vehicle and playset of the line.
Yowza!

Ok, my Star Wars collection isn't *that* big. I'd have maybe, 100 loose post 1995 3 3/4" figures. I'm a huge droid fan, so I have quite a few 12" scale droids. Got a few 3 3/4" and 12" that are still MIMB. Loads of vehicles in various scales.

Um what else, a bunch of McFarlane toys (Edward Scissorhands and Tetsuo on Motorcycle from Akira would be my favorite). A bunch of Nightmare Before Christmas stuff. Some Simpson and Muppets. Lots of Lego (Bionicles are *kind of* action figures). Lots of Gundam robots in various scales/grades.

Man, I can't even remember what there is now... and it's all on the other side of the planet so I can't check to see what I've forgotten!

I would *like* to get lots more Simpsons, Muppets & Nightmare Before Xmas stuff. I'd love to collect Futurama figures too. I just recently discovered these neat little guys called Stickfa's which have great articulation, so my first one now needs lots of friends.

jediX

Reaction score
I stopped getting Simpsons. Buying characters that have only appeared in a handfull of episodes isn't worth it. Although I will buy whatever Muppet figs are released, despite the obscurity :wink: