What other action figures do you collect?

Fozzie

Reaction score
I'm also starting to get in to action figures from The Mummy (with Brendan Fraiser).

skellingtonjack

Reaction score
nightmare before christmas

does any1 no bout nightmare before xmas
well if u do then lets chat lol
cos i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv it:wink:

BEAR

Reaction score
Sorry, don't mean to spam but what does your signature mean, and why is Gonzo's name listed twice?

Welcome, by the way!

F

furryredmonster

Never heard of it...

Bear, it is the list of muppets he/she wants to meet.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my favorite movies of all time. I have a few Japanese NBX capsule toys which have articulation that you can move their heads, and their eyes move. I have the Mayor and all three of Boogie's Boys: I just got Shock yesterday.

Oddly enough I only recently got the DVD.

Now, is it just me, or did it make more sense that Oogie Bookie turned out to be Dr. Finklestien, which was the original idea?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Now, is it just me, or did it make more sense that Oogie Bookie turned out to be Dr. Finklestien, which was the original idea?
Wha...what?? Ooogie Boogie and Finkelstein...the same person?? Do elaborate!!

I absolutely adore this film. Everything about it is amazing. And it's just...fantastic!! Don't even get me started or I'll never stop :stick_out_tongue:

skellingtonjack

Reaction score
yeah i heared th thing with dr frinkinstein.....
its when hes inside oogie all along and he was controlling him
its on special features

Drtooth

Reaction score
To elaborate, he became Oogie because he wanted to get rid of Jack. Jack was in love with Sally, and the doctor pointed it out. The Doctor, angry that he lost his wife figure, or more like servant, vows to create another one.

This was never even animated, and exists as a storyboard. After deciding to change the ending, they had to put in the scene where Dr. Finklestien decides to make a new assistant "so they'll have conversations worth having" to explain the ending.