What should I do with the Muppet Movement

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
After trying to figure out what to do with The Muppet Movement, and it's almost 200 followers I've finally come to a conclusion.
We have three major fan base websites including this one, but sometimes but sometimes I get the feeling that the fans voice is not always heard, or even allowed to be heard.
That is why today on the 38th Anniversary of The Muppet Movie being released in theaters, I've decided to start a new website. This site will not only be dedicated to the work of Jim Henson and the Muppets, but it will also be dedicated to all of the wonderful talents that so many Muppet fans have. Everyone will have a chance to have there content shared.
Think of this new site like our own Muppet Show, where you can sing tell jokes show us your story telling skills, anything you want, as long at it is Henson or Muppet related.
So please come and join us! The site is really in it's baby stages right now but I would love to see it grow. Here is the link:

themuppetmovement.wordpress.com

Come join us!
Wow, this is a great idea! I love it. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well I'm sorry, but I honestly think thats where thing like The Muppetcast and things got side tracked. There is pleanty of Muppet/Henson things that are not talked about, and also some fans have some wonderful talents that don't get properly shared. This site is going to help them do that.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Well I'm sorry, but I honestly think thats where thing like The Muppetcast and things got side tracked. There is pleanty of Muppet/Henson things that are not talked about, and also some fans have some wonderful talents that don't get properly shared. This site is going to help them do that.
It's alright with me.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Anyways, it was a good first day of the site,and thanks for everyone who took a look at it. It still needs a lot of work, but with time love a patients it will be a great site.
I don't know if anyone here will remember a website/blog called The Muppet Newsflash. Back in 2005 when that site first started I helped conduct several interviews with people who have worked on various Muppet Projects. Now since then that site has shut down, and our interviews had dissapered. Well through a little searching I found them, and would like to add them to the site. However they are in need of some minor editing to fit on the site. So if anyone is interested please let me know.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Quick update: Stayed up till 3 this morning working on the site. Got some nice little things added. Posted our first segment series call Muppet True or False, which I also learned how to post pictures with. Also after some editing put my first ever interview with Jim Lewis in our new interview section. So please check us out!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Quick update: Stayed up till 3 this morning working on the site. Got some nice little things added. Posted our first segment series call Muppet True or False, which I also learned how to post pictures with. Also after some editing put my first ever interview with Jim Lewis in our new interview section. So please check us out!
Love the site! Great idea. I'm part of a site myself and we're struggling in Facebook likes, so it was great to take an already established movement and make it into a site.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Is it Muppet related? Maybe we can join forces.
Unfortunately, it's not, but it is TV related. I'm not the one who started it, but maybe we could collab in the near future. Perhaps if you write an article about The Muppets 2015 show or something, I could post it on the site I write for and give your site a shoutout.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Unfortunately, it's not, but it is TV related. I'm not the one who started it, but maybe we could collab in the near future. Perhaps if you write an article about The Muppets 2015 show or something, I could post it on the site I write for and give your site a shoutout.
I will keep you in mind!

Also everyone be on the lookout tomorrow for a new post where we profile the one and only Jim Henson!