What Shows Would You Like To See Crossover?

AquaGGR

Reaction score
For some bizarre reason, I really want a crossover of Regular Show and Franklin. I thought Mordecai would look cool in the art style of Franklin.

It doesn't make any sense though because one is borderline Adult Swim, and the other is for the Nick Jr./Noggin crowd. I'm a huge fan of both. :big_grin:

(speaking of Franklin, why hasn't Franklin started any memes? Some lines from the show are hilarious taken out of context)

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Dan Vs and Danny Phantom. I am under the firm belief they are in the same universe.

Drtooth

Reaction score
What we really need is a The Tick and Venture Bros. crossover. The same people are involved. The creator of VB actually co-wrote for episodes of the original The Tick series and wrote the comic series The Tick's Karma Tornado.

The Tick is a creator owned character, so there shouldn't be too much of a problem there.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
I'm surprised SpongeBob never did a crossover with another show. Though the Nicktoons videogame Battle For Volcano Island proves that it can be done.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Considering they have a Phineas and Ferb cross over with Marvel and one with Star Wars upcoming... I wanna see Phineas and Ferb cross over with The Muppets. Other than that Miss Piggy interview.

But far more likely... I wanna see Ultimate Spider-Man have a full episode where Spidey ends up in the Marvel Super Hero Squad universe. Oh, that already happened for like a whole 10 seconds (and it was a major plot point). But for a full episode, with original VA's intact to make up for the fact that Sony still had the rights to a Spider-Man cartoon when the show started (even though it was long cancelled by then) and there was a Marvel Bat-Embargo on that character.

And Deadpool has to pop up sometime in the new Avengers cartoon or Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. They found a way to make him family friendly without killing him, they better the heck get as much mileage out of him as possible.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'm surprised SpongeBob never did a crossover with another show. Though the Nicktoons videogame Battle For Volcano Island proves that it can be done.
You know, I could almost see earlier SpongeBob crossing over with Angry Beavers.

Another crossover I wanna see is Phineas and Ferb and Milo Murphy's Law since the creators have pretty much confirmed that they're in the same universe. They apparently even live in the same state. Or, i'd at least like to see some in- universe continuity nods here and there. For instance, maybe we could see Love Handle at some point, or we could briefly see a news story about one of P&F's inventions, or maybe one of Doofensmirtz's machines could inadvertently cause more bad luck for Milo.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
-Family Guy and Happy Tree Friends
-Regular Show and Gravity Falls
-Bob's Burgers and Gravity Falls
-Futurama and Rick & Morty
-Spongebob and Fish Hooks
-American Dad and The Simpsons
-The Big Bang Theory and The I.T. Crowd
-The Last Man on Earth and The Walking Dead
-Phineas & Ferb and Gravity Falls
-King of the Hill and Bob's Burgers
-Clarence and The Fairly Oddparents
-Pokemon and Digimon (Even though that will never happen)

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
For some bizarre reason, I really want a crossover of Regular Show and Franklin. I thought Mordecai would look cool in the art style of Franklin.

It doesn't make any sense though because one is borderline Adult Swim, and the other is for the Nick Jr./Noggin crowd. I'm a huge fan of both. :big_grin:

(speaking of Franklin, why hasn't Franklin started any memes? Some lines from the show are hilarious taken out of context)
Speaking of crossovers that don't make sense (crack crossovers let's call them), I'd like to see a crossover between Family Guy and Rio. I know that one is a kid's movie and the other is an extremely adult borderline R rated cartoon, but I think it would be hilarious.