What Sketches Made You Laugh?

Drtooth

Reaction score
And I forgot one that kills me everytime.

"You know what? I got a cold in my nose! I don't know where I got it from! I didn't buy it at a store or nothin'... I just got it! I tried to give it to my dog Bozo, but he said he already had a cold, and didn't want another one."

ISNorden

Reaction score
A Street Muppet allgeric to letters? There's something you don't see everyday!
I guess that's why Harvey Kneeslapper never used W in his "slap a letter on the unsuspecting victim" pranks. Then again, a whole episode of Sesame Street dealt with the Count having the "counting flu": if it's the same episode I remember watching, even imagining numbers made the Count feel dizzy and pass out.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Wow. Never thought I'd see the day that Count couldn't count.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
The infamous "A-B-C-D-E-F-Cookie Monster!" sketch still makes me giggle just thinking about it.
Me too XD And Kermit's face is priceless. The Yip Yips are pretty funny, too.

Actually, I don't really remember watching Sesame Street. I know I did, but nothing outside of the pinball song really stirs up any memories. Well, there was also that one guy on a cup who could float up or down on the kitchen counter :insatiable:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I know I did, but nothing outside of the pinball song really stirs up any memories
Well, that Pinball Count song is old-school & is the most trippy--IMO--of all the skits produced for the show.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Wow. Never thought I'd see the day that Count couldn't count.
It did happen; I distinctly remember the cast going to great lengths to make sure the Count recovered. They blindfolded him so he couldn't see anything countable, put earmuffs on him so he couldn't count any sounds, put mittens on him so he couldn't count his fingers...Before he found out that even imagining numbers was dangerous, the poor guy looked more like a mummy than a vampire...and even as a college student, I thought it was hilarious to see. :batty: