What Sketches Made You Laugh?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Yeah for weirdness... Jazz Numbers > Pinball number Count.

But that has nothing to do with what makes you laugh.

Here's a couple more... not quite sketches, but main street storylines:

Happy Caps: The long billed ridiculous looking caps that Telly tried to sell that kept smacking Elmo right in the face, knocking him down multiple times. Elmo gets so angry, he even tells Telly to call them "Dangerous Caps"

The Number 11: While Telly is sitting by himself in the lot (in between the apartments and Hooper's) "Also sprach Zarathustra" sounding music appears, and the number 11 pops up, like the monolith from 2001: A Space Odyssey. Telly has become obsessed with seeing this again throughout the episode. He can't get the number 11 out of his mind, to the extent of saying to Luis : "YOUR LEGS! They look like a number eleven wearing PANTS!"
Can't remember how it went but
Telly also said something and used a very wierd term saying it's so eleveny.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Another scene that makes me laugh is when Kermit interviews Oscar in regards to public television.

ISNorden

Reaction score
My nominee for the funniest Bert and Ernie sketch, which I could still quote verbatim in grade school: Ernie takes several unusual items with him into the bathroom, explaining that he might need them in case something goes wrong during his bath. Bert doesn't believe him--until every problem Ernie mentioned actually develops!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I love the scene when Bert leaves and Ernie still bothers him whilst he's at brother Bart's.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Anything with the Yip Yip martians makes me laugh.

Son of Enik

Reaction score
Everybody has brought up some classics, but the one that STILL leaves me in stitches is Jon-Jon counting to 20 with Herry Monster. FIF-TEEN...SIX-TEEN! Just watching and listening to Jon-Jon and seeing Herry just go with it is classic. To this day I wonder how Jerry Nelson got through that skit without cracking up.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I love the News Flash when Kermit is on Old MacDonald's Farm and has reports of a space ship. XD