What sketches scared you as a kid?

mikealan

Reaction score
That animation can be found on the site that features movies and animations. That features Kermit smoking and Big Bird smoking joints! I do not recall what the site is that features movies and animations.

mikealan

Reaction score
When I play this animation, it made me laugh inappropriately!
And, of course, it did sound terrible. I do NOT want Muppets smoking and doing bad stuff! They're puppets, duh!

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
sesimilla street was pretty funny but i............HEY! What about the sketches that scared us as KIDS?

mikealan

Reaction score
I'm sorry, you guys! I thought if you were scared of the surreal SS episode animation as a teen.

Now, do you remember the other skit?
I saw someone talking about it on Yesterdayland...

It was where Big Bird dreams that he's a six-inch-size canary and the two mean Muppets want him to be fed by a cat and suddenly, a LIVE cat arrives to eat Big Bird!

This did not scare me...but is anyone else scared of that as a kid???

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
well, this thread really died...

i was sort of afraid of the part in the Muppet Movie at the bar where Fozzy was wearing a fake beard. he just looked different.

scarygeorge

Reaction score
the Twin Beaks sketch freaked me out, ughhhh. I love it now, but way back then......weird!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
My friend didn't like Twin Beaks as well. I kinda agree, but at the time, it was one of the few refferences I actually got! I mean, they had two beaks, and it looked like they had two parts of a face smushed together, and they only had one eye per beak.... maaaaaaaaaaaan!