1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What song can you not get out of your head?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by melissa@muppet, Apr 1, 2006.

1. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

------------
    I have the Beach Boys' "Do It Again" stuck after reading/listening to Sam Neill's much-procrastinated top 10 Beach Boys tunes blog post. Argh. I'll get him for this.

-------------
    charlietheowl likes this.
  2. ElectricMayhem1

ElectricMayhem1 Active Member

Oppa Gangnam Style -.-

Oh God Why?!
    newsmanfan and KirbTreelo05 like this.
  3. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Winter Magic, written by Dave and Jean Perry.
    In other words, NOT the version by Kara.
  4. Animal'sBunny

Animal'sBunny Active Member

Hahaha, ME TOO! It's been in my head for AGES! :p
    Oppa Gangnam Style!!!!
    KirbTreelo05 and ElectricMayhem1 like this.
  5. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road.
    Not that I'm trying to get it out..
  6. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

I've been endlessly going around the last few days singing Dave Stewart's "One Way Ticket to the Moon".

Of course being a Muppet Freak, the guy in the video reminds me of a cross between Crazy Harry and Dr. Rainbrain.
  7. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

Don't worry-- I've got something better for you. I've been listening to Donny Osmond a lot this week.
  8. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

According to my iTunes library, I've listened to "Don't Nobody Bring Me No Bad News" by Mabel King from The Wiz about 169 times.
  9. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

According to iTunes, I listened to The Girl From Ipanema 364 times.
  10. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

According to my borrowed library, I am listening to Sonny & Cher's "The Beat Goes On" like more than 5 times. Cher is like a liad-back and cool kind of girl like Janice rully was. Sonny's voice was rasp, but I don't think it was too raspy. I seriously like can't get this song out of my head. :flirt:
  11. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

------------
    Had to go watch the video for Gangnam Style again today after Sam Neill tweeted recently that he thinks he has it down. (He won't post a video to prove it, regrettably...I'd pay to see that...) So now the song won't stop playing in my brain.

------------
    AlittleMayhem likes this.
  12. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Now I've got "It's Halloween" by Gt stuck in my mind. All day long, I've been singing over and over again "It's Halloween yo, get down and eat my candy/It's Halloween yo, get down and eat my candy"

And slightly OT, but it's funny that I never really thought of "They're Coming to Take Me Away Ha Ha" as a Halloween song.
  13. Plaid Fraggle

Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

"BLUECANARYINTHEOUTLETBYTHELIGHTSWITCH
    WHO WATCHES OVER YOU~

Make a little Birdhouse in Your Soul!!!"
    :wisdom:
  14. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Yep... I got THIS stuck in my head... I also have the Original Lavender Town theme in my head too....
  15. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

"Top of the World" by The Carpenters (thanks to the Dark Shadows movie)
    Plaid Fraggle and charlietheowl like this.
  16. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Read my current signature and I think you'll find out.
  17. D'Snowth

"Toy Parade" by Bert Kaempfert

I swear, this is going to be tattooed on my brain for some time now, I can tell... especially since it kind of has a Raposo/Sesame vibe to it, I think.
  18. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

*gasps*

We have a thread like this? :eek: I've been wanting one, but had no idea this one existed...

*goes to try to get a song stuck in head just so he can post here*
  19. D'Snowth

Hubert needs to get out more. :p

J/K
    Hubert likes this.
  20. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Right now, I couldn't get this instrumental closing theme song of out of my head. It's from the German dub of a Japanese anime called Bannertail: The Story of a Gray Squirrel.