What song can you not get out of your head?

Kiki

Reaction score
Apparently "stronger than dirt" was the advertising slogan for Ajax laundry detergent...here's a commercial I found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFZK5VkQes4

According to someone on youtube, the woman in the commercial is the actress who later played Large Marge in Pee-wee's Big Adventure, LOL!
LOL! Awesome! :big_grin:

I've been singing music from Hair all day. O_O lol!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
LOL! Awesome! :big_grin:

I've been singing music from Hair all day. O_O lol!
I've been listening to music from Hair for the past week on my compy. I alternate between the 1967 off-Broadway cast, the 1968 Broadway cast and the 1993 revival cast (my personal fave is the '68 recording; Diane Keaton was one of the Tribe members).

Anywhodoozer, "Gimme Shelter" by the Stones has been stuck in my head lately.

Kiki

Reaction score
I've been listening to music from Hair for the past week on my compy. I alternate between the 1967 off-Broadway cast, the 1968 Broadway cast and the 1993 revival cast (my personal fave is the '68 recording; Diane Keaton was one of the Tribe members).
Awesomeness! I dig Hair, one of my all-time fave musicals. My fave is the original (I have it on LP :wink:), but the movie soundrack's good, too (late 70s? '78 or '79?). Ahhh love it. ^_^
I've had the theme from Shaun the Sheep stuck in my head. It's obnoxiously catchy...help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mtfb4m6xGCA

--Matt
ROFL! I always have that theme stuck in my head! XD

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Dang it! It started with Pink Floyd, then went on to Opeth. Over the last 24 hours I have been living and breathing Prog. Heck, I've even started writing prog!

Kiki

Reaction score
Dang it! It started with Pink Floyd, then went on to Opeth. Over the last 24 hours I have been living and breathing Prog. Heck, I've even started writing prog!
Awesome! Prog, yays! ^_^ Which Floyd song?

I had "Scenes From An Italian Resturant" (by Billy Joal) stuck in my head today- lol. I love the song, it's great, but once you get it stuck in your head, you just can't get it out! I've been singing it alllll day. XD

tutter_fan

Reaction score
This is strange: I was on the bus heading home, and a song came into my head (and it's playing in my head right now) and it's the main theme to a pinball game for the PC (Probably on a Macintosh) called "Loony Labyrinth" made by a company called Little wing!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Two Minutes To Midnight by Iron Maiden. It's so catchy, it's driving me insane!

Kiki

Reaction score
"Rock Lobster", by the B-52's (who else?). I've had it stuck in my head fer ages, I've been singin' it ALLLLLL day! XDDD "But it wasn't a rock..." :zany:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I have the banjo duet from How I Spent My Summer Vacation stuck in my head and it won't stop!