1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 18th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Christmas Shopping
    Support Muppet Central and get great deals for everyone on your list! From Blu-rays and DVDs to Plush and Toys to Collector's Books you'll find something for everyone.

4. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

What song can you not get out of your head?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by melissa@muppet, Apr 1, 2006.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

I've had this song stuck in my head for 2 weeks now.... Those high notes at the end.

AfricAnimalAZ likes this.
  2. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley

Blue Frackle and LittleJerry92 like this.
  3. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Well-Known Member

Haha! Heard it on the radio today; totally a breath of fresh air. Would rather hear it over the ad nauseam crew (Bohemian, Hotel, Turn the Page, Don't Stop Believin', Piano Man, Black Betty, etc... sheer torture!)

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  4. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

5. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Funny...a lot of people rag on this song, but it's kinda catchy to me. I only discovered it when "rick-rolling" became a thing.

Blue Frackle likes this.
  6. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

People just can't let go of the fact that it was an overused joke..... 10 years ago.

Now that it's died down, it's easily a song I can dance and sing along to (yes, I've done Rick's dance).

His song "Together Forever" however has always been my number one favorite.

Blue Frackle likes this.
  7. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Iron Man - Black Sabbath

8. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Well-Known Member

It's a great song; the guy definitely has talent.

LittleJerry92 likes this.