What Songs Make You Cry?

SSLFan

Reaction score
What songs make you wanna burst out in tears?:cry: Some may sound crazy, but mine are..

Fuzzy and Blue :crazy: 100%

I Don't Wanna Live on The Moon

We Are All Earthlings

Bein' Green( the Muppet Show version).

Little Things( Prarrie Dawn's version).

Ichi Ni Son ( from Big Bird in Japan).

What's Your Name? ( recently seen in "Big Bird Sings").

Big Bird's Song( seen in "Big Bird Sings." It makes me cry because it features
the Park, which is no longer seen on Sesame St.).

Sing ( self explanatory:sympathy: )

What songs make you cry?

ssetta

Reaction score
I Don't Want to Live on the Moon

We Are All Earthlings

Water, Wind and Sun

What Do People Do

Rainy Day

Me and My Llama

Keys - Matches Gate Lock

Some of these songs only make me cry because they remind me of my childhood, and that Sesame Street was still a good show, AND they remind me of the days when it was perfectly okay to like Sesame Street, because everyone did!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I Don't Want To Live On The Moon

We Are All Earthlings

What Do I Do When I'm Alone

The Sign Says "Don't Walk"

SSLFan

Reaction score
Some of these songs only make me cry because they remind me of my childhood, and that Sesame Street was still a good show, AND they remind me of the days when it was perfectly okay to like Sesame Street, because everyone did!
Thank you. You couldn't have said it better.:cry:

Mokeystar

Reaction score
When I was a child, the "Lowercase N" song always made me cry.

For sentimental reasons (as mentioned above), the Seasons song...."It's springtime..." and the tune from the E animation with the eagle and the Easter egg make me cry.
Oh......yeah, almost forgot. "I Don't Want to Live on the Moon". :cry:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
The lambada always does. I haven't heard it in a long time though. And the instrumentals during the Ernie and Bert balloon sketch.

And of course all the regular ones, like I'm Going To Go Back There Someday and Saying Goodbye.

...And sometimes Simon Smith. :embarrassed:

Son of Enik

Reaction score
It's Not Easy...

Bein' Green has always made me cry...it's my absolute favorite song of all time.
I like what the lyrics have to say and I have felt that way so many times before, not comfortable in my own skin so to speak. And like Kermit, by the end of the song...I realize that I'm actually glad to be who I am. Funny, it took a frog to make me see that. As a side note, In 1990 I performed Bein' Green in my high school's annual year-end talent show as a tribute to Joe Raposo and Jim Henson...and I don't mind telling you, I cried that night too. That song has touched my heart like no other.

ellenans

Reaction score
Songs Make you cry?

I just recently found the old clips on youtube and have been enjoying them alot.

Songs that make me cry....even today...

Daddy D

Two Little Dolls

Everybody sleeps.

frewt

Reaction score
somebody come and play

two little dolls

my name is you

the one with the little bird...
"moms tree is over here, back there is daddys tree, they live in different places but they both love me.."

Bluefluff

Reaction score
Definitively "Beeing green" because the german version is quite different translated into "It's not easy beeing alone" (!) How I felt sorry for poor Kermie...:frown:
And what made me sob was that man who showed the kids how a sad face looks like...:cry:
I guess this was one of the times when I noticed that not only laughing is infectious...:wink: