What special was this quote in?

Dearth

Reaction score
Okay, I have wracked my brain trying to remember what Muppet special or episode this scene occurred in, but I can't for the life of me recall.

I do want to say it was with Henson as Kermit, but I could be wrong.

(The line borders on the scandalous, which is why it's stuck in my mind, but I'll try to be delicate in how I present it here.)

Anyway, in a song, Miss Piggy sang a lyric that described something as being "better than _ _ x!"

To which Kermit, in shock, repeated, "Better than _ _ x?"

His take was priceless. Not so much shock that anything COULD be 'better than _ _ x', simply shock that Miss Piggy had uttered those words.

Any help here would be awesome.

Dearth

dwmckim

Reaction score
That sounds like the Miss Piggy's Hollywood special that originally aired as part of Jim Henson Hour (and was later shown as a stand-alone special). There's a parody of That' Entertainment that Piggy sings at Universal Studios which includes the line "the effects may be better than sex" Kermit was not a part of this special but the beginning half of that JHH was about ratings where they discovered that the ratings only went up when they showed sex, violence, or Bean Bunny which had some funny lines from Kermit reacting to this situation.