What surprised ( or shocked ) you?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah but the point was even he had Kermit admit they were together. It was RARE but it happened. But it was definitely more after MTM though. I did read somewhere that the plan was after MTM came out was Jim was gonna have Kermit and Piggy go back to where they were in that the wedding was only for the movie so it was clear they had already planned that out ahead of time. But still he more so admitted they were together after that movie came out.

Jim's Kermit was much harder to read feelings wise then Steve's. But to me that is what made Jim brillant. Not that Steve isn't good as well just totally different performers. I can't say what Jim would think today unfortunately we'll never know that answer.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I do think that having Kermit admit they're infact together now was a totally concious thing on Steve's part and had nothing to do with Disney. Like I've said Disney doesn't control that much on what the puppeteers can and can't say. I discussed this with another member here in that maybe Steve just felt it was time they be a proper couple outside the film.

In all honesty though I thought we were gonna go back to the old ways in that Kermit was gonna say it was just for the movie and their relationship is the same as ever so it is shocking... well...more surprising then shocked that they actually carried it outside the film. But now I'm gonna shut up since I'm turning into a broken record. Lol!