What the Hey??

Beauregard

Reaction score
Not sure, not sure at all, but man wow! I love it! Imagine if that was on TV every week...

Looks like it was made rather recently, Eric, Steve, Bill...

Edit: Oooh, how riske!

Edit2: Oooh, Dave G!

Edit3: Animal!!! Nekkid Gonzo! Wow!!! What???

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think it must be a pilot of sorts, and notice the reference to "Girls gone wildlife" which was also used in about the third episode of S and W from the Balcony. Also a reference to the Oscars. Might help pin down the time-frame...

P.S. It won't work!!!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I really wish I knew where this was from...Piggy was awesome!! But Sam was...Meh...NAKED SKYDIVING IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER!!!

P.S. Now it is. :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Agreed. Piggy was spot on, in terms of voice and "new Piggy" character, modern Piggy/Later Frank Oz piggy style, MFS Piggy.

But Fozzie was a tad off, while Rizzo and Gonzo were the best ever in that racing segment!

P.S. I figured that.

BEAR

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I think it must be a pilot of sorts, and notice the reference to "Girls gone wildlife" which was also used in about the third episode of S and W from the Balcony. Also a reference to the Oscars. Might help pin down the time-frame...

P.S. It won't work!!!

Yeah, didn't they show something from Million Dollar Baby in Fozzie's movie segment? That film was atleast a few years ago.

Anyway, this is the first I've seen this little video too and it was great!! Hope they do more.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*Hypes and types* Beaker was phenomanal in the background behind Bunsen jammin' on the iPod!! That was amazing! I was rolling on the floor!!

Oh and btw, it is now referred to as "The Thing."

P.S. Really? How could you tell? :halo:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree about Beaky, he was just...I mean, he didn't get hurt or anything, but...

Hey, Animal was cool. Slightly off in voice, but cool. I loved the bored way he held the microphone.

P.S. Well...I have my ways...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh yeah!! Animal! Awesome! Gotta love the fact that he was even mentioned alongside Snoop Dawg (Dog? Doog? Deg?). I really really hope this becomes a weekly thing. It's amazing!

P.S. As do I my janitorial friend, as do I.