1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What the Hey??

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by theprawncracker, Jun 29, 2006.

1. JoeyMuppet

JoeyMuppet New Member

I assume it was a pilot for movies.com.They may have been trying it out since it was a new idea.
  2. christyb

christyb New Member

I see you found me Count. FYI to anyone a bunch of us are out to take over the talked about Fraggle Movie and do it ourselves. Well until one of the moderators tells us to cut it out.

I dunno...why do we always go back to the popcorn?
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Yes... Found you girly. Guess I'll probably leave this one alone for a while...

BTW: I won't believe you're truly back Christy until you get your sig and your thread back.
  4. christyb

christyb New Member

I do need a knew sig don't I? And here I go doing it in two threads. We need a Muffiners Anonymous to help me. :)
  5. Harvey Towers

Harvey Towers Active Member

Back to the plot...

Oh, I like this... very quick clips from different characters is a new way to experience the Muppets which seems to work very well. It's also particularly nice to see Rizzo team up with Gonzo again. And the Pepe and Gonzo scene is very true to both of them too.

Great find Prawn Cracker, good to have you back by the way!
  6. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Speaking of which, good to have you back also Harv.

P.S. Anyone got some crisps?
  7. ILuVERNIE

ILuVERNIE New Member

lol... awesome
  8. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

wow this is great i must of missed it

Fashzille my anaimal nizzle
  9. abiraniriba

abiraniriba New Member

Took too long to load on my dino dial-up. what I did see looked kind of interesting though. It would have made a nice series if it had went out for real. kind of a funnier version of Geraldo at Large.

Geraldo found the same thing in Al Capone's vault that they found in Geraldo's head.
  10. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

i bet not three people here will get that refrence :confused: :sympathy: :crazy:
  11. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

Boy, this had to be the funniest muppet short I'd ever seen in ages!
  12. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Very Cooool!!
  13. abiraniriba

abiraniriba New Member

ok maybe u r right

I'm not sure about that, because Geraldo Rivera's special regarding his opening of Al Capone's vault was very popular. However, for the benefit of those of you who missed it. Geraldo Rivera broke into a vault that belonged to the prohibition era mobster Al Capone hoping to find money, somebody's body, bootleg liquor, or something else interesting, but found.....

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
  14. ILuVERNIE

ILuVERNIE New Member

geraldo riveira has a funny mushachio!! lol
  15. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

are theres the NEW Muppeteers Disney picked or they still Steve, Eric and Bill etc.? :confused: to me they STILL sound like steve, bill and eric! :)
  16. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Pretty nifty! I enjoyed the Beaker/Bunsen, Pepe at the beach, and naked skydiving part. Oddly enough, this Muppet Spotlight looked like it came from 1989...even tho its talking about very 2004 things:)

Btw, anyone ever seen the Muppet Show Fox 2002 pilot pitch?