What time and day?

MIKEB97

Reaction score
Hello! What time is Sesame Street Unpaved on and what day is it on?

mikealan

Reaction score
Sesame Street Unpaved is on at late Friday and Saturday nights at 3:30 AM in Eastern and Pacific time. It's also playing at 2:30 in Central time and 1:30 in Mountain time.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

What network is Unpaved on, or is it just available in certain areas?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It is the Nickelodeon owned Noggin Channel, typically on a dish (DirecTV and DISH Network) or digital cable. Check your local listing to see if you have it.

http://www.tvguide.com/listings/

ScottMonster

Reaction score
Originally posted by MIKEB97
Hello! What time is Sesame Street Unpaved on and what day is it on?
Mike,

I see you're a fellow British Columbian like myself! (Surrey...UGH!...just kidding!:stick_out_tongue: )

I have to answer your question with a little bit of bad news:

Sesame Street Unpaved can only be seen -- as you now know -- on Noggin, a channel which is only available on U.S DTH systems which we can't legally subscribe to in Canada unfortunately :- (

There are however, some million or so people here who have subscribed to it through "grey market" retailers but this is a risky venture. Even if you provide them with a U.S mailing address for billing purposes, there are other ways for the programming distributors have of knowing where you really live, and if they find out they can "pull the plug" on your service, essentially rendering your hardware obsolete and suddenly your satellite dish...well maybe it'll make a nice salad bowl or wall ornament.:stick_out_tongue: I know of two people who subscribed to DirecTV here in Vancouver who had this happen to them. In addition it is now also officially illegal to do this according to the Canadian courts, even if you're paying for the service. Though they are really targeting the retailers more than anyone else, (since they don't have the resources to go after every single household in Canada that has a system) it's still not something I'd recommend investing in.

But as an alternative you can do what I did: obtain episodes of the show through tape traders. Thanks to the generosity of my U.S "trading partners" I now have a total of 11 episodes of SSUnpaved in my collection, which I never would have been able to see otherwise.

If you want to know more, just send me a message at:

scottyman74@yahoo.com

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Nope. If it was just on regular Nickolodeon, it wouldn't be a problem. Oh, well. Thanks for the info, Phil. I have been wondering how other people were able to watch reruns of the show. Maybe I should look into getting a satelite dish or something.