What time is it where you are?

Manda:-D

Reaction score
9:42 P.M., and here's your bit of witty banter......

....Oh, dang I forgot it!

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
dang.

*..mahna mahna, do do de do doo
mahna mahna, do do de doo
mahna mahna, do do de do doo, de do doo
de do doo de do do do do do do doo...*

electricmayhem

Reaction score
12:13 am. I'm trying to write a paper. Oh my goodness I have soooooooo much homework to do this weekend, it makes me want to cry.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
electricmayhem said:
12:13 am. I'm trying to write a paper. Oh my goodness I have soooooooo much homework to do this weekend, it makes me want to cry.
Been there, done that. :concern: I'm sending you a hug!!! ******************hug**********************
:smile:
Erin

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Been there, done that. :concern: I'm sending you a hug!!! ******************hug**********************
:smile:
Erin
Heehee, thanks :big_grin: Now its 1:15 am and I'm no farther on my paper. Oh well, I'm too tired to care :sleep:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
electricmayhem said:
Heehee, thanks :big_grin: Now its 1:15 am and I'm no farther on my paper. Oh well, I'm too tired to care :sleep:
Hehe, I hear ya. I spent sooooo much time in college - and high school for that matter - staying up all night in front of a computer screen and getting nothing done... The best, though, would be when I actually *did* get something done, when I was half-asleep, and then I'd wake up with a jerk and look and what I'd written and see that it made absolutely no sense at all... :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
electricmayhem said:
I know what you mean! I only have about 2 school days left forever, then a short break then its time for important exams. I have so much stuff that we are supposed to study, especially for hospitality. I have a meter high pile of material to study. I hope I can actually do some study this time and hopefully do well in an exam or 2. :smile:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
I know what you mean! I only have about 2 school days left forever, then a short break then its time for important exams. I have so much stuff that we are supposed to study, especially for hospitality. I have a meter high pile of material to study. I hope I can actually do some study this time and hopefully do well in an exam or 2. :smile:
Good luck with your exams! :smile:
Erin