1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What To Do? HELP!

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by hoopless, Aug 14, 2010.

1. hoopless

hoopless Member

Ok so here's the deal, I don't have a huge palisades collection, but I've just cleared some space and want to display some others I've had tucked away in a cupboard for a while. Trouble is, they're boxed and boxes don't look so nice on shelves, but I paid good money to get them as new in the boxes and Kind of want to keep them that way (for potential monetary reasons in the future), but at the same time I want to show them off.

It's the Electric Mayhem playset in particular that's causing me this problem as anyone who's tried to get one on ebay will know how much they can go for boxed.

Do I take it out or leave it in?
  2. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

See if you can find a loose set online?
    That way you have the best of both worlds.
    I know it's still a little pricey, but in the long run you'll be making money by keeping the playset in the box.
    Just my thoughts.
  3. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

Take it out! Toys are meant to be played with ;)
  4. The Narrator

The Narrator New Member

QFT
  5. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

And... obviously you wouldn't play with the Muppet figures in the sandbox like you might with GI Joes, Star Wars figures, or Lord of the Rings figures, but they're fun to tinker with and display! :D
  6. HamHock

HamHock Member

I say take them out. When I buy them, the figures last less then five minutes in the packaging!
  7. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Pros and Cons:

Toys should be played with and the Electric Mayhem set is just too cool to leave in a box. If there's room to display it you should definitely do it. It's one of the crowning achivements of the Muppet line.

But, the set only fits Animal and he can be found in a couple other incarnations without the playset. The value has and will continue to increase. It's a safe bet to assume that Disney will never release anything of that magnitude ever again.