What To Do? HELP!

hoopless

Reaction score
Ok so here's the deal, I don't have a huge palisades collection, but I've just cleared some space and want to display some others I've had tucked away in a cupboard for a while. Trouble is, they're boxed and boxes don't look so nice on shelves, but I paid good money to get them as new in the boxes and Kind of want to keep them that way (for potential monetary reasons in the future), but at the same time I want to show them off.

It's the Electric Mayhem playset in particular that's causing me this problem as anyone who's tried to get one on ebay will know how much they can go for boxed.

Do I take it out or leave it in?

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
See if you can find a loose set online?
That way you have the best of both worlds.
I know it's still a little pricey, but in the long run you'll be making money by keeping the playset in the box.
Just my thoughts.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Take it out! Toys are meant to be played with :wink:

rexcrk

Reaction score
And... obviously you wouldn't play with the Muppet figures in the sandbox like you might with GI Joes, Star Wars figures, or Lord of the Rings figures, but they're fun to tinker with and display! :big_grin:

HamHock

Reaction score
I say take them out. When I buy them, the figures last less then five minutes in the packaging!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Pros and Cons:

Toys should be played with and the Electric Mayhem set is just too cool to leave in a box. If there's room to display it you should definitely do it. It's one of the crowning achivements of the Muppet line.

But, the set only fits Animal and he can be found in a couple other incarnations without the playset. The value has and will continue to increase. It's a safe bet to assume that Disney will never release anything of that magnitude ever again.