1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What TV shows are you currently watching?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Count von Count, May 4, 2008.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. DrmaticEmphasis

DrmaticEmphasis New Member

Playin 1 vs 100 on xbox live
  2. APRena

APRena New Member

So you're one of *those* people. ;)

No way. Kris & Cook FTW. So far, I'm rooting for the sane ones.
  3. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

You say "the sane ones" like it's a good thing, LOL. :crazy:
  4. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

I'm watching M*A*S*H right now. It's some of my favorite episodes today. They're the ones where Radar gets sent home and everyone has to get along without him.
  5. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

American Idol just ended. it's not too bad this season.
  6. Quesal

Quesal Active Member

1 vs 100 and later gonna see Family Guy
  7. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I am watching American Idol this season. Finishe weeds Seson 3 and started season 3 of 30 Rock
  8. Quesal

Quesal Active Member

Match Game 77
  9. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Not at this moment but i have been trying to finish Season 1 of "The Patty Duke Show" on DVD. But right now my dad is watching "Law and Order" which every now i'll turn around to watch a part that catches my attention.
  10. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Something on Animal Planet about the Jersey Devil. :eek:
  11. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

As of the new year, i've made some more efficient changes to the ways i'm inventoring, tracking, and reviewing my massive video collection. In addition to my gargantuan Muppet/Henson videos, i also have a large supply of One Life to Live episodes so i've been essentially doing a mass marathon of watching older episodes. I figured a good starting point would be Jan 2009 and working my way forward (am now up to March '09). This is actually a lot of fun because around that time i was busy with extra hours at work and such and i fell behind in my viewing so i'm seeing many of these for the first time. What's even cooler is a high point of these episodes is a serial killer mystery and knowing what ended up happening in hindsight i can really appreciate how all the small clues and red herrings were carefully planned out ahead of time (as were elements of several other stories/plotthreads). Can't wait to see Kyle and Fish's first scenes together!
  12. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Just got throught watching the last three episodes of "Chuck" season 1. Pretty funny and awsome show.
  13. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

Television marathon of 'How It's Made'.
  14. Quesal

Quesal Active Member

was having fun watching a lil Operation Repo marathon on TruTV
  15. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Weeds Season 4. 1 more disc.
  16. Quesal

Quesal Active Member

Newlywed Game with Carnie Wilson
  17. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Season 3 of 30 Rock. Loving it. It is so funny.
  18. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Just finished watching Home Imporvement season one. Funny stuff!
  19. Quesal

Quesal Active Member

Watching Family Feud with Richard Dawson on GSN now. Later prolly gonna watch my DVDs of 3rd Rock from the Sun
  20. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

When I am done cleaning, it might be a Muppet Show kinda day.