1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What TV shows are you currently watching?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Count von Count, May 4, 2008.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Cool! I just started watching that on Netflix last night. :smirk::excited::coy:
  2. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

Keep on the lookout for the funny background characters! And a really cool cameo toward the end of the series.:excited:
  3. Gelfling Girl

An episode of The Singing Bee.

I'll admit that I'm not the most obsessed Elton John fan in the world (nor country or state. Possibly city/town.) and I didn't know most of those lyrics, but at least I knew the chorus and the fact that the title wasn't "Jenny and the Jets"
  4. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

I like The Singing Bee- great game show. (I love game shows in general usually- and I definitely like musically-based ones like this. Though it's pretty much the exact same thing as "Don't Forget the Lyrics!"- but I think I liked that show better. And both of them certainly owe a good deal to "Name That Tune". That's classic! But they're all good.)
    Whenever CMT shows The Singing Bee now though, it seems all the songs are country most of the time, and I just don't like country really at all- so I'm usually wanting to find a more general version of the show with all kinds of music genres.:sing:
  5. Quesal

Quesal Active Member

Family Guy :)
  6. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

:excited:At this moment i am watching a Eposide of Home Impovment season 6 I love the DVDs i got 5-7 on DVD last week i have been wanting all the dvds for so long Barns and Noble was out of season 4 last week when i went and got 5-7 so i am going to buy 4 and 8 together in a month or so ya ya ya can not wait .

The sitcome makes me laugh in good and bad times LOVE it Grew up on this show .:)
  7. Gelfling Girl

8. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

Once Upon A Time.
    What are you watching?
  9. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Arrested Development.
    (As usual)
  10. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Right now I am watching M*A*S*H
  11. Count von Count

My favorite!
  12. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Here's our (myself, the wife, and the Boy!):

Doctor Who (well, waiting for new episodes to begin)
    How I Met Your Mother
    Downton Abbey
    Parenthood
    Once Upon A Time
    Are You There Chelsea?
    Fraggle Rock (catching the Boy up, he loves it!! Naturally)
    Whitney
    Grimm
    2 Broke Girls
    Grey's Anatomy
    Saturday Night Live
    The Fades (have it on DVR, haven't started it yet)
    Sherlock (have it on Netflix streaming, same as above, ha)

And I think that's it!! :D
  13. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

Modern Family <3 <3 <3 :flirt:
    Love Modern Family so so so so much. I already have the first two seasons on DVD :)
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  14. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

----------------
    Er, very little on actual TV: I catch "House MD" and "Alcatraz" when I can (tonight I can, woo hoo!) and sometimes BriWi on "Rock Center." "The Mentalist" without fail.

Otherwise, I have Series Five of "Doctor Who" to finally catch up on, and "Max Headroom" to wallow gloriously in!
    ------------------
  15. Count von Count

Alcatraz or Hawaii 5-O
  16. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

I'm working my way through the 60s Batman series.
  17. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

I forgot that Alcatraz was starting! Dang, how many episodes have I missed? Guess I can catch up online, abc.com right? Can't remember what station it's on.
  18. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

At the moment, just The Muppet Show because LoZ: Twilight Princess is calling my name and sucking away my spare time. :p
  19. Count von Count

the new New Girl.
  20. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

http://www.fox.com/alcatraz/
    -----------------
    KermieBaby47 likes this.