What was on Noggin last week?

Splurge

Reaction score
Hey folks,

Which episodes of Sesame Street Unpaved were on Noggin over the weekend? I don't have Noggin, myself.

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Last week, the Saturday ep was one of the R2/3PO appearances, and the Sunday one was #1 (yes, they skipped the last few episodes, including Maria and Luis' wedding and Gabriela's birth; #2404 was where they were before they showed the droid eps...and they apparently forgot to show the last 5 or so Unpaved episodes before going back to the beginning of the rotation...hey, I'm not complaining, I'm not a big fan of late-80s episodes anyway!)

ssetta

Reaction score
They'll probably air the last 5 episodes next. I just sadly wonder how soon they're going to take it off.

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
SSU actually looks fairly safe, and I think it'll stay where it is for a while. Stop moping about it, and just enjoy it while it's on.

Lord_Morgoth

Reaction score
If anyone can record and post and/or mail me SS clips from Noggin, that would be wicked. I can't receive the channel up here in the Great White North.
Specifically, I'm looking for that "t for toes" ski t (see thread below), as well as a couple of others.
Cheers

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I have to agree with what Lord Mogoth said. I don't have Noggin either. I'd like to see what the show was like before I was born or something like that. By the way, Cantus Rock, if you're still here, you said you were going to send me a copy of the first episode, did you get my PM about that?