1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What was the best thing that happened today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by bouncingbabyfig, Nov 30, 2011.

1. bouncingbabyfig

bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

I got called beautiful and laneded a solo for my school's christmas choir, and my friends and I are doing Manah Manah for the muppet Manah Manah contest on Youtube. :sing::laugh:
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  2. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

--------------------
    Totaling up my work hours for this last pay period and realizing I clocked over 92 hours in 15 days...and that's counting three days off in there. ChaCHING!

-----------------
  3. bouncingbabyfig

Hehe. Congradulations!
  4. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

Had a production meeting for V*gina Monologues today. There's been a bit of miscommunication recently with my co-directer & myself with our producer, and there was a sort of tiff about some Stage Manager finding drama. But it all smoothed itself out, which is just such a weight off all of us.
  5. bouncingbabyfig

Well that's good! I don't like it when there is tension in rehearsals, it slows things down and it's hard to work with co-workers.
    Puckrox likes this.
  6. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

I dropped a hundred and something pounds or in other words, I broke up with my boyfriend. Over the past few weeks, I realized he was very immature, the other day he touched another girl inappropriately (she let him and she wasn't the first girl who he claimed to have 'bumped' accidently with his hand...) and today he told some other girl he was single.

So, the best thing that happened to me was that I made a great decision!
  7. Puckrox

Good for you! I noticed you had been posting some stuff on here about issues you guys were having - mainly due to him - so I was kind of hoping this would be the result. So, awesome! You deserve better. :)
    DramaQueenMokey likes this.
  8. DramaQueenMokey

Thanks and yeah, I thought maybe I was doing something wrong, but it was him and I was finally able to see it! Yay for the awesome :) Thanks again :D
    Puckrox likes this.
  9. bouncingbabyfig

Good! I'm happy for you! I'm not old enough to date yet, but Ive seen my friends date and have relationships. Some weren't that great, but others pulled through. I hope someday you find someone who will make you happy!:)
  10. newsmanfan

-------------------
    Good for you DQM! *awarding you a chocolate self-esteem brownie sundae*

--------------------
  11. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

After some lenghtily amount of time that prevented me from continuing on with my work, over the course of these past two days, I finally finished a new puppet In eeded to build... however, I was in a bit of a hurry, so it did turn out rather cookie-cutter looking, but then again, I'm not the best puppet builder in the world (and I really wish my mom would quit the whole, "Oh yes you are!" routine).
  12. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Snowman cupcake, that's what :insatiable:
  13. DramaQueenMokey

Thanks Newsie <3 Yay brownie sundae :D
  14. Puckrox

Today I bought a Kermit beanie and Gonzo footie pajamas! When I saw Spender's had a pair of footie pajamas with Gonzo on them I literally had to bite down on my hand in order not to scream. Gonzo's been so underused as of late, so to see him on footie pajamas... Ack! It made my day!
  15. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

At my church today the kid's program had their annual Christmas contata, and it was so unbelievably adorable. :D Especially this one little girl who didn't want to hold the microphone, and when Pastor S put it up to her face so she could say her line, she said "I want Mommy to hold it!" :D Cue me dying of laughter and squeeing simultaneously.
    bouncingbabyfig likes this.
  16. bouncingbabyfig

I love those kid moments!:)
  17. newsmanfan

-----------------
    One of my clients has welcomed me harvesting fresh tangerines from the tree in his backyard and giving them away. Brought a huge bag to my former coworkers at teh bookstore a couple days ago, and today a bag for the librarians. Everyone should have fruit this time of year -- wards off the colds!
    -----------------
  18. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

My mother came home from work with a plate full of Xmas cookies. A nice supplement to my dinner, and my breakfast tomorrow!
    heralde and bouncingbabyfig like this.
  19. bouncingbabyfig

My family is having their first Christmas Eve party in over 20 years!! :DI love the Christmas season. Oh! That, and Christmas is in 3 days.;)
    heralde likes this.
  20. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

The best thing about my day? Delivering some hoomemade apple cinnamon pies to people as Christmas gifts, especially the last house that I went to. XD Also, getting to have the most hilaious conversation of my life with my friend's brother (whom I've never met before) over the phone = AWESOME.