What was the best thing that happened today?

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
I got called beautiful and laneded a solo for my school's christmas choir, and my friends and I are doing Manah Manah for the muppet Manah Manah contest on Youtube. :sing::laugh:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------
Totaling up my work hours for this last pay period and realizing I clocked over 92 hours in 15 days...and that's counting three days off in there. ChaCHING!

-----------------

Puckrox

Reaction score
Had a production meeting for V*gina Monologues today. There's been a bit of miscommunication recently with my co-directer & myself with our producer, and there was a sort of tiff about some Stage Manager finding drama. But it all smoothed itself out, which is just such a weight off all of us.

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Well that's good! I don't like it when there is tension in rehearsals, it slows things down and it's hard to work with co-workers.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I dropped a hundred and something pounds or in other words, I broke up with my boyfriend. Over the past few weeks, I realized he was very immature, the other day he touched another girl inappropriately (she let him and she wasn't the first girl who he claimed to have 'bumped' accidently with his hand...) and today he told some other girl he was single.

So, the best thing that happened to me was that I made a great decision!

Puckrox

Reaction score
I dropped a hundred and something pounds or in other words, I broke up with my boyfriend. Over the past few weeks, I realized he was very immature, the other day he touched another girl inappropriately (she let him and she wasn't the first girl who he claimed to have 'bumped' accidently with his hand...) and today he told some other girl he was single.

So, the best thing that happened to me was that I made a great decision!
Good for you! I noticed you had been posting some stuff on here about issues you guys were having - mainly due to him - so I was kind of hoping this would be the result. So, awesome! You deserve better. :smile:

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Good for you! I noticed you had been posting some stuff on here about issues you guys were having - mainly due to him - so I was kind of hoping this would be the result. So, awesome! You deserve better. :smile:
Thanks and yeah, I thought maybe I was doing something wrong, but it was him and I was finally able to see it! Yay for the awesome :smile: Thanks again :big_grin:

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Good! I'm happy for you! I'm not old enough to date yet, but Ive seen my friends date and have relationships. Some weren't that great, but others pulled through. I hope someday you find someone who will make you happy!:smile:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------
Good for you DQM! *awarding you a chocolate self-esteem brownie sundae*

--------------------