1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What was the last Henson thing you bought?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Kiki, May 27, 2008.

1. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

I wasn't too sure what catagory this thread would go under, but if it needs to be moved... yeah. Okay, doesn't matter. Anywho's YES, SO, what was the last Henson thing you bought? When I say 'Henson' I mean anything Muppet-related: Sesame Street, Dark Crystal, Fraggle Rock... any Muppety goodness, y'know?

The last thing I got was a 'Plump Fiction' Miss Piggy poster! You know the one.
  2. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

City Critters. They're blind boxed and I hope to get the last two (out of 8) this week. There's been some speculation on how much they're designed from Jim Henson's doodles, but they do resemble those I've seen in his book. I'm not a big fan of the MindStyle company's methods of blind boxing or their expensive conceptual take on the Dark Crystal figures, but these are really cool. :)
  3. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

The Muppet Show Season 3 DVD set
  4. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

...Just the other day though I got Muppet soap still in it's packet and the soap's shaped as Miss Piggy (how kitsch)! It is from 1978, too. XD Got it from a nearby Collectible shop.
  5. JJandJanice

That's a pretty cool find, Kiki
  6. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

The last Henson-related thing I bought was TMS Season 2. (That's a long time isn't it?)
  7. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Active Member

Some old (at least more than ten years) SS Videos from a place called the arc.
  8. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Thanks! :) And yeah, I kind of agree with you, Iit is pretty darn cool. I'd post a pic of it only I can't find it anywhere... not even in the MC Collectibles page!
  9. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Coolness! I actually LOVE SS videos, though a haven't heard of a place called the arc...
  10. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Active Member

the Arc is a thrift store.
  11. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I just bought the Muppet Show Season 3 a few days ago. I'm really enjoying it so far.
  12. dbarrie

dbarrie New Member

The Muppet Show Season 3 DVDs
  13. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

My Uncle got me these Sesame Street View-Master discs. They're rully cool!
  14. Davina

Davina Member

well, we went to one of the local comic and card/collectibles shop today and picked up 2 palasades figures we still didn't have.. (Uncle Deadly and Marvin Suggs..) they still have them reasonablly priced near the original $11 - $15 range..
    but, even better.. something I'd forgotten i'd done (has been a very busy few weeks..) I'd found the Of Muppets and Men book on amazon at near it's original price of under $30.. and it arrived today.. was very happy making, hubby and I have had to force ourselves to put it down to get things done (like driving into town to pick up my step kids for thanksgiving..) can't wait to have time to actually read it...
    was one of the best finds i've made all year.. and that's saying a a good deal for me...
  15. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Active Member

That was the last thing I also got too....Fozzie would have been next, but who knows. :o
  16. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

The Muppet Show: Season 3.. one of these days, I need to get Season 2 :mad:
  17. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

I got...

THE MUFFIT SHOW! Season 3! :excited:

*Random whispers in Kiki's ear* Wha-? What the heck's a muppet?
  18. JJandJanice

Well I didn't buy these it was christmas gifts, but I got....

Animal t-shirt that says "I Rock" :halo:

and the most awesome gift of my christmas

The Fraggle Rock complete series dvd set:excited:
  19. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Same with me, my sister (who is the coolest sister anyone could ever ask for) got me the new Jim Henson book, Doodle Dreams: Inspiration for Living Life Outside the Lines.

I read it today, totally awesome! Plus it was an even better surprise cuz I had completely forgotten about its release, so yay!
    :)
    Anthony
  20. Rax

Rax New Member

A Muppet Family Christmas DVD. :)

Gr, Rax