1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

What was the last Henson thing you bought?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Kiki, May 27, 2008.

1. ncchuck

ncchuck Active Member

today was a good day other than having to have a tooth pulled, I got a 12" kermit and 6" animal Valentine plush for 50% off and an ants in the can oscar edition for 5.00, and i found the sst cereal :)

2. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

8bumping into thread*

Last month, I bought The Muppets Take Manhattan DVD and Fraggle Rock - Down at Fraggle Rock DVD from HIT Entertainment at Wal-mart. Both of those to start my Muppet collection were $5.

3. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Today I bought the print paperback of The Muppet Show Comic Book: The Four Seasons.

4. Mark Johns

Mark Johns Active Member

Where did you find the book?

5. Mark Johns

Mark Johns Active Member

Found 4 of the Muppet Hot Wheels today at WalMart

6. Mark Johns

Mark Johns Active Member

Bought Atari 2600 pigs in space game today on eBay.

7. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Wow! That's so cool! I'd love to see a picture!

8. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I used to have gameplay footage of it up but I took it down. But I can easily get screenshots or make another gameplay video for you

9. Muppet fan 123

Oh, please do! I would love to see what that looks like! :fanatic:

10. Sgt Floyd

You REALLY are going to be disappointed

11. Sgt Floyd

Sorry for the double post but its annoying me. I have no idea what happened to the video. The audio-visual sync is really bad. For the life of me I can't figure out what happened. I guess youtube is just being stupid. Although I was having some issues afterwards recording something but I think they are fixed so if you want me to try to upload one that's better quality I will

12. Mark Johns

Mark Johns Active Member

I didn't buy to to play, just display. I try to collect obscure Muppet items, besides the common ones I have.

13. Muppet fan 123

It's pretty cool to own such an old piece of Muppet history. I would like to own something like that, although it wasn't at all what I expected. It's kinda like that Space game that Atari released, just with the Swine Trek.

The video worked fine for me btw. Thanks for posting!

14. Sgt Floyd

Space Invaders? Its just a mini game collection thats re-skinned from other Atari games. Although you do get three on a cartridge as opposed to one, so its got that going for it.

15. Scooterforever

Scooterforever Active Member

16. gonzofan13

gonzofan13 Active Member

I got the pop animal figure:halo:

17. Scooterforever

Scooterforever Active Member

I ordered the Dark Crystal Garthim bought off Amazon.com for $400:ouch: dollars. I'm not a rich person, but I want to have just one really, really spectacular and hard to find Muppet item, and the awesome-looking Garthim bust fit the bill. Don't get me wrong, I have plenty of other Muppets fine collectibles, but none nearly as hard to find. Can't wait to get it.

18. Mark Johns

Mark Johns Active Member

I've been wanting to pull the trigger on a big ticket Muppet collectible for years, but I can't decide what. I have hundreds of items in my collection, but mostly small stuff. A few items around $100 but nothing significant.

19. Rhys

Rhys Member

Last thing i bought was palisades muppets clifford a few days ago

20. j3h

j3h Active Member

Igel Statler & Waldorf

[​IMG]

Next I'm going to build a balcony box for them to mount high on my wall.

crazy chris and Scooterforever like this.