1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

What was the last Henson thing you bought?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Kiki, May 27, 2008.

1. CanaceErinn

CanaceErinn Member

I didn't buy them, but last night at Target I saw two Muppet Halloween plushes. One is Kermit dressed as a mummy (though his head is not 'wrapped') and the other is Fozzie in a skeleton suit.

2. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

(Bump) I just these three Grover items, A Gund Super Grover, A Grover 1988 Xmas Christmas Ornament, and Grover with A Zero PVC Figurine.

WalterLinz and sesamemuppetfan like this.
  3. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

First off, @muppetspot2 kudos to you for bumping this thread! Especially considering you got items of one of my top favorite SS characters! :super:

So, I shall do the same. Here's my Muppet Christmas gift haul (I know I didn't really "buy" these, but still!) :

1. Sesame Street 2015 Calendar
    2. Sesame Street Holiday Shirt
    3. Kermit and Miss Piggy Mug
    4. Muppets Most Wanted Pencil Case
    5. Super Grover Necktie
    6. The Art of The Muppets Book

Picture:
    [​IMG]

4. MuppetSpot

Why Thank You SesameMuppetFan and I usually collect Grover stuff because, he is on my top favorites too.

Here's what I got for Xmas: MMW calender, Gund Grover, Kermit Pop vinyl, and Cookie Monster Pajamas. Also I just bought a Macy Grover.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
    sesamemuppetfan likes this.
  5. WalterLinz

WalterLinz Well-Known Member

Aw, what a collection you guys both have!!:)

I don't think I even remember what was the last Henson thing I bought, I already mentioned getting two Muppet movie posters from Amazon for Christmas.:p Oh, and I also got a clear tumbler cup featuring this group photo:
    [​IMG]

But I do remember getting a few MMW items at my local Disney Store before the movie came out last year, such as a set of adorable international postcards stored in a tin container, a Constantine and Rowlf plush, and a little journal that has the same images as the postcards.:)

sesamemuppetfan and MuppetSpot like this.
  6. MuppetSpot

Thank You WalterLinz

WalterLinz likes this.
  7. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

When I went shopping for my mother shortly before Christmas, I went to Best Buy and bought the DVD of Muppets Most Wanted. I am super excited to watch it all the way through for the first time!

sesamemuppetfan and WalterLinz like this.
  8. sesamemuppetfan

"I usually collect Grover stuff because, he is on my top favorites too." So...is THIS perchance your collection? http://sesamestreetgrover.com/

On another note, nice sounding Christmas haul.

Thank you for that lovely compliment!! :) You know...that's not my full collection- I've collected a lot of Muppet/Sesame Street memorabilia throughout my life, and I'm waiting for the right moment to share it all with the world! (I know there's a thread on here about sharing your Muppet collection, but I don't remember which section it's in.) One day though...

Wow, those sound like some great stuff you bought...and it doesn't even matter how long ago you them! BTW, I already bought a copy of The Muppet Movie poster you got. I just hope The Great Muppet Caper poster is still around when I get my next Amazon gift card! :)

WalterLinz and MuppetSpot like this.
  9. MuppetSpot

No, but I wish it was.

10. sesamemuppetfan

Yeah, I wish it was my collection too- I was pretty blown away when I saw it for the first time! But, here's what you can do to have a collection like that: keep shopping as much as you can, and look super closely at the shelves and stuff; you ESPECIALLY NEVER KNOW what you'll find at Thrift Stores! Also, try eBay and Etsy! :super:

WalterLinz and MuppetSpot like this.
  11. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

I don't think i can remember what i bought last but i too am a big Grover fan. So anytime i see Grover plush i just have to get it. There are two that i go just of last year. One was from K-Mart which is a small but really cute one and the other one was from a claw machine. And he look pretty funny looking. He just doesn't have that round head like you see on the show but still another one for my collection. But i don't just collect Grover i love Sesame Street but that's for another thread. But cool of what everyone got for Christmas. Hoping for this year to get some Muppet stuff.

WalterLinz likes this.
  12. MuppetSpot

(Bump) I just bought a Gund Count and Ernie.

sesamemuppetfan likes this.
  13. sesamemuppetfan

My mom and 2 of my younger sisters were running errands in another part of town the other day, and at one point they went to a used bookstore. You would not believe what they found and bought for me...
    http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/The_Muppet_Show_Book

I nearly died when they put it in front of me!

WalterLinz likes this.
  14. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Wow awesome find!

sesamemuppetfan and WalterLinz like this.
  15. sesamemuppetfan

Right?? You have no clue how speechless I was!

16. MuppetSpot

You were most likely like Huba wha.

Also I bought me a Playskool Grover PVC 2x, an Ernie pez, and an Uncle Deadly Palisades.

17. sesamemuppetfan

Believe me, I was!

That's awesome! :)

18. MuppetSpot

I just bought Old School vol.1 DVD, so now I need to find the third volume.:super:

19. sesamemuppetfan

Try Barnes & Noble!

20. MuppetSpot

I did, but it was sold out. :grouchy: