1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

What was the last Henson thing you bought?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Kiki, May 27, 2008.

1. No1MuppetFan

No1MuppetFan Member

I got Palisades MIB Figures: Sam Eagle, Pops, Lips and Classic Swedish Chef for $80!:fanatic:

2. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

I got :laugh: and :wisdom: Gund plushes at Barnes & Noble.

3. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Well-Known Member

I'm still trying to complete my collection of Muppets Palisades figures. So I got Mega Muppet Beaker and Animal, Sam the Eagle and "classic" Swedish Chef, plus the kitchen play set and FINALLY the Muppet Show backstage play set,:fanatic:. I bought most of these last year and was making more money, cause at the time I was working two jobs. Kind of wish I stuck with that sometimes, but I digress.

Anyhow, as far as recent purchases go, only that Animal t shirt from the Disney store website. It was on sale, plus I even had a discount code making it even cheaper. No joke, I have about 25 Muppet t shirts in my collection, :):D;) (and that's ONLY Muppets, I'm not even counting my Sesame Street ones).

MuppetSpot likes this.
  4. MUPPETFAN1976

MUPPETFAN1976 Active Member

About 2 months ago, my dad got me this.

[​IMG]

And as a birthday present about 4-5 months ago, my cousin got me this.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

(1993 VHS of The Great Muppet Caper
    &
    1996 VHS of Muppet Treasure Island)

My first 2 Muppet films on VHS.

5. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

Hey, no worries! I myself have a huge amount of SS shirts and a few Muppet shirts. You're not alone.

JJandJanice likes this.
  6. DrGroverFan

DrGroverFan Member

7. JJandJanice

Honestly with this site, I would be a bit surprised if I was, :);)

8. evemuppetshow

evemuppetshow New Member

The last thing I bought was the complete muppet show board game :) :)

MUPPETFAN1976 likes this.
  9. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

Last thing I bought was a Palisades Kermit.

10. MuppetSpot

Bump: here's some things I just bought as of recently any Super Grover, Oscar, Ernie, Cookie Monster pop vinyls, just looking Bert right now.

11. JJandJanice

In honor of "Staight Outta Compton" which was totally one of my favorite movies of the year. I just HAD TO HAVE THIS SHIRT!!!:insatiable::batty:

[​IMG]
    I did see it in Spencer's stores and wanted it than, but was never able to get it. I'm TOTALLY planing on seeing that film again while wearing this shirt. :super::laugh::grouchy:

12. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

Last thing I bought was a Fao Schwarz Muppet Kit. My Muppet will be here any day now!

13. snichols1973

snichols1973 Well-Known Member

Some of my more recent additions are: It's Not Easy Being Green and Other Things to Consider by Jim and Cheryl Henson, a collection of quotes and anecdotes from the people who worked alongside Jim Henson, along with various quotes from Muppets and Sesame Street characters.

Just today, I managed to find a bendable Gonzo figure by Just Play toys in a thrift store, and based on the package logo, this Gonzo was released at about the time of the DTM (Disney's The Muppets) movie of 2011.

[​IMG]

14. evemuppetshow

evemuppetshow New Member

Well I didn't buy it technically. I got it as a gift. It's my favorite thing so far in my collection! A signed picture from Caroll Spinney addressed to me! It has his signature as well as one for Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch. <3

15. snichols1973

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. MuppetGuy75

MuppetGuy75 Active Member

The Hallmark Miss Piggy talking Christmas ornament!

17. PepesFan

PepesFan New Member

I got a large mint with tags bear from the bear in the big blue house plush. <3 cant wait till he arrives. <3

18. snichols1973

muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Muppet_plush_(Just_Play)

19. MuppetSpot

The Hasbro softie Grover with teddy bear plush 1985.

20. TimmyMonsterIL

TimmyMonsterIL Active Member

The full set of 12 Muppet Minimates! 8 from Toys R Us (regular plus exclusives), and the 4 exclusives from an online comic book store! Can't wait to get them in the mail!