1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

What was the last Henson thing you bought?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Kiki, May 27, 2008.

1. 123Sunny

123Sunny Active Member

I bought some Sesame Street socks from Target [​IMG]

I also got some Henson stuff for my birthday (technically I didn't *buy* it myself but)
    [​IMG]
    I really love that shirt!! And I like coloring books a lot too, I like to color the pictures, cut out the character and have character cut outs on my wall :D

JT Yorke and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  2. JT Yorke

JT Yorke Active Member

I am looking to buy the DVD A Muppet Family Christmas. But i only want uncut version. Anyone know where i can buy it? (preferable not at ebay)

3. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

I went to the thrift store the other day and found a ton of Muppet DVDs mostly from the Columbia era, early 2000s, there were like 15 copies of MFS DVD, but amidst all that I found something I've wanted for a while, a Muppet Show Time-Life DVD, it had the Star Wars and Raquel Welch episodes and had some nice special featues + a feature I hadn't known of where you can skip to the scene you want as shown in the screenshot below.

[​IMG]

It was only $1 so it was certaintly worth the price, and since I only have TMS S1 and 2 on DVD, yet to but season 3, I don't own the Raquel Welch episode and the Star Wars + Paul Simon episodes aren't even available. So I'm very happy with my purchase.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  4. 123Sunny

123Sunny Active Member

Last thing I bought was these amazing socks I cant wait to wear [​IMG]

[​IMG] also my friend gave me this :D

5. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

I had a Muppet activity book from 1982 I ran across at a used book store- it wasn't even used- really neat find! Of course, I didn't really need it for anything (I don't have an extensive Muppet collection), so it's since been sold. My only real Muppet collectibles are- besides VHS and DVD copies of The Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock and Sesame Street (and Muppet movies and specials), mainly just some Muppet comic books and comic strip book compilations and a very select few figures.:)

6. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Well-Known Member

Hmm I think the last few Henson related purchases I made was this comic book.

[​IMG]
    Reason being is because the artist, Amy Mebberson, is suppose to be at the Denver Comic Con and I was thinking I wanted her to sign it. So we'll see...

There may be other things as well, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  7. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I forget, but it may have been Sesame Street related.

8. JJandJanice

Oh I just remember I also purchased some of those Muppet Mini Mates. I was able to get the packs of "Dr. Teeth/Rowlf, Animal/ Tux Kermit, and Benson and Beaker (both versions) fairly cheap.

MikaelaMuppet and LeahXZoot4Evur like this.
  9. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

"The Diva Code" by Miss Piggy.

10. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

This awesome shirt I found at Newburry comics, XL.

JT Yorke likes this.
  11. JJandJanice

I have that shirt as well. Though it does bug me that Dr. Bunsen has a nose.

12. LittleJerry92

The only thing that bugs me is I wish the shirt had more characters like the rest of the Electric Mayhem, but yeah, it is a nice shirt.

13. LittleJerry92

I actually now finally got The Muppets on a Blu-ray/DVD combo pack used from Savers.

The DVD was tossed out, but eh, hopefully the Blu-ray is at least in good condition.