1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

  2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

    Dismiss Notice

What were they called?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by dazmania, Apr 4, 2005.

  1. dazmania

    dazmania New Member

    Hi all,

    Ok im new to this so forgive me please if this is a silly question or one that has been covered many times before.

    Someone has asked me (yes i was down the pub at the same time... ) But ok out of fraggle Rock. what are the "catchers" called.. and by that im guessing they mean the things that are trying to catch the Fraggle's.

    Someone said they are "tall big fluffy things".. if thats any help... :confused:

    Any help anyone could give me, would be great.

    Many Thanks

    Daz :)
  2. MuppetDude

    MuppetDude Well-Known Member

    They are the Gorgs: ten times the size of Fraggles, but not very bright.

    Left to right, they are Pa, Ma, and Junior:

    The nice thing about them is that none of them are really mean or evil; they just get irritated when a Fraggle tresspasses their grounds. Of all three, Junior is the one seen most of the time.

Share This Page