What would be your "Ultimate Poser?"

Ignohippo

Reaction score
So, if your wildest dreams could come true, what would be the poser(s) you'd like to see made?

For me it would be:

(1) The Electric Mayhem (with a really great, accurate Animal). Instruments sold separately.

(2) Fozzie

(3) Sesame Street (particularly Grover (with Super Grover add-ons), Cookie and Big Bird)

(4) Sweetums!

(5) Miss Piggy

(6) Gonzo (accurate nose)

(7) Rowlf

(8) Statler and Woldorf

chudman1000

Reaction score
If we're talking my "ultimate" one, then I would defianaly have to say a life size Big Bird. That would defiantly be awesome to have standing in the corner of the house. Also after seeing my friend's garden gnome that would talk everytime somebody walked by, I got the idea that I would love to see an Oscar poser that would toss out grouchy comments and insults whenever somebody walked by!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Snuffy! The question is, however, where in my house would I be able to put something so large? Hmm...

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Snuffy! The question is, however, where in my house would I be able to put something so large? Hmm...
Even Sesame Street didn't used to have anyplace to store him. Back in the 70's when they were at Reeves Teletape, they literally used to hang him from the rafters when he was not in use.

:stick_out_tongue:

HauntedPuppet

Reaction score
sold separately?

So, if your wildest dreams could come true, what would be the poser(s) you'd like to see made?

For me it would be:

(1) The Electric Mayhem (with a really great, accurate Animal). Instruments sold separately.
Your ultimate wildest dream would still have the instruments sold separately?

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Are we doing the poser wish list again? I thought we did one after the last three came out. I will just be happy when we get this next one out then go from there! :rolleyes:

Ignohippo

Reaction score
This is a little different than a wish list, it's a "dream" list.

muppzd

Reaction score
mine would be
Pepe
Sweetums life size
Crazy Harry
Sam the Eagle
Lew Zealand
and Dr. Teeth
:smile: