1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 46 on PBS
    Sesame Street's 46th season officially begins on PBS Monday September 12. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. Electric Mayhem at Outside Lands
    Fans have been waiting forty years for a live concert with Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem and it happened Sunday August 7 at the Outside Lands Music Festival.

What would you be if you were a Muppet?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fluffets, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Fluffets

Fluffets New Member

If I was a muppet I would like to be a large muppet monster, maybe with blue fur and waggling eyes, with huge, furry hands and a deep laugh and a permanant apitite for everything!

2. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

You mean I'm not a Muppet? :confused:

Seriously, I'd be a funky Muppet with an unnatural love for goldfish crackers and Cyndi Lauper. He'd look a lot like Toadie my FAO whatnot.

Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  3. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Well-Known Member

I'd be a blue version of scooter in a wheelchair.

4. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

5. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Awesomeness! :)

I'm trying to picture myself "muppetised", lol. Long brown hair, perhapes exadurated nose and lips (my nose in real life's kinda pointy XP) and ovrsized green eyes.

Sorry. I shall try and be more imaginative.

I drew a Muppet I made up the other day who I thought was kinda cool. She was humanish but with a mousy nose and pointy ears. She was a bluey-mouve sort of colour with big, pink hair with day-glo makeup (think 'Jem') and long lashes and a fraggle-esque tail. I thought she was rather groovy, actually. ^^

6. Fluffets

Fluffets New Member

He's cool, i wish FAO shwartz would ship to the UK. :cry:

7. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I think I'd be a penguin. Because I love penguins and the Muppet penguins are awesome! If not a penguin, then a furry pink monster I think.

8. Fluffets

Fluffets New Member

Yeah its a tough choice is'nt it. :)
    If i wasnt a monster I'd be a lizard or frog! :)

9. Zena Star

Zena Star New Member

I would be...

Tht thing in my display picture. If its not showing up, I kinda based her off of Ernie. Except with longer, btus till short hair, in purple, and large lashes, and eyebrows, and a rainbow hoodie & star wars T-shirt. It would be live-hand, fer sure.:p

10. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

Lub? Lub Like Lisp?
    I find it hard to see myself as a Muppet, maybe If I was tall, with pale skin and dark, curly, shoulder length hair parted down the middle, and a Black or trippy T-shirt, and some big black buckled boots, with black/dark jeans. I suppose I would have eyes like Grover, and nose like Bert (or no nose at all) and a standard sorta mouth like Prairie Dawn. And with a white blet, and a guitar. And somewhere something colourful, like rainbow armbands or socks. And one finglerless glove on my right hand.

I sorta based all that of Floyd.. but Still kinda me.

ElectricMayhem1 likes this.
  11. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Ether a pig, a little frog, or a fraggle about Boober's size and type with sky blue fur and white hair :)..and I would wear bracelets on my tail :3

12. Fluffets

Fluffets New Member

Yeah tough choice init?:)
    I'm still sticking with furry, huge muppet monsters tho although i do not support gorgs! :insatiable:

13. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

Possibly a somewhat tall monster with brown fur and a huge head of shaggy, dark brown hair with curved horns (like the left head of the Two Headed Monster).

14. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

Oh, and I'd also have some fur on my chest and wrists. :)

15. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

I would definitely either be a medium-sized monster that ate other muppets/objects & I could sing a lot; I'm thinking like a female version of Behemoth...that could also be a shape-shifter & change colors...or like Janice, but with brown hair.

My muppet would be nice, a problem solver and would like to have fun.:zany:

16. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

If I were a Muppet, I'd definitely be a dog Muppet, a dog who's always there to keep someone company and wants to have fun. There's so many breeds I'd want to be... maybe a Bichon Frise, a Lab, a Cocker Spaniel or maybe a mutt, but most of all, I'd be a Golden Retriever.

KermieBaby47 likes this.
  17. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i would want to be part of a group of muppets that are always together laughing with each other. cause i am super close to my friends. and we're always together. we'd probably be monsters. i'd be orange with bright blue eyes. and i'd be very soft. and i'd have a very obnoxious laugh.

18. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

I actually tried drawing a picture of myself as a Muppet, but I can't seem to figure out how to post pictures. :o

19. ElectricMayhem1

ElectricMayhem1 Active Member

i will be skinny like Janice and where leather rocker stuff i will have yellow hair my hair cut will be like Cherie Currie's when she was in the runaways i will also have a cherry tattoo in my right arm. my color skin will be the color of miss piggy's skin i will have blue eyes and where lots of makeup .

and i will play guitar in a muppet band

20. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I see myself as some kind of reptilian monster like Uncle Deadly, only with a leather jacket and lots of spikes, skin more tealish than his