1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Special: The Cookie Thief
    Discuss "The Cookie Thief", an all-new one-hour Sesame Street special. "The Cookie Thief" also features the farewell performance of veteran Muppeteer Fran Brill.

What would you be if you were a Muppet?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fluffets, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Fluffets

Fluffets New Member

If I was a muppet I would like to be a large muppet monster, maybe with blue fur and waggling eyes, with huge, furry hands and a deep laugh and a permanant apitite for everything!
  2. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

You mean I'm not a Muppet? :confused:

Seriously, I'd be a funky Muppet with an unnatural love for goldfish crackers and Cyndi Lauper. He'd look a lot like Toadie my FAO whatnot.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  3. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Active Member

I'd be a blue version of scooter in a wheelchair.
  4. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

5. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Awesomeness! :)

I'm trying to picture myself "muppetised", lol. Long brown hair, perhapes exadurated nose and lips (my nose in real life's kinda pointy XP) and ovrsized green eyes.

Sorry. I shall try and be more imaginative.

I drew a Muppet I made up the other day who I thought was kinda cool. She was humanish but with a mousy nose and pointy ears. She was a bluey-mouve sort of colour with big, pink hair with day-glo makeup (think 'Jem') and long lashes and a fraggle-esque tail. I thought she was rather groovy, actually. ^^
  6. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Like Aurie's? =P
  7. Fluffets

Fluffets New Member

He's cool, i wish FAO shwartz would ship to the UK. :cry:
  8. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I think I'd be a penguin. Because I love penguins and the Muppet penguins are awesome! If not a penguin, then a furry pink monster I think.
  9. Fluffets

Fluffets New Member

Yeah its a tough choice is'nt it. :)
    If i wasnt a monster I'd be a lizard or frog! :)
  10. Zena Star

Zena Star New Member

I would be...

Tht thing in my display picture. If its not showing up, I kinda based her off of Ernie. Except with longer, btus till short hair, in purple, and large lashes, and eyebrows, and a rainbow hoodie & star wars T-shirt. It would be live-hand, fer sure.:p
  11. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Aurie's your OC, right? The one on your DA? Yeah, /sorta/ like that. Maybe more dog-like. Hmm, I shall post a pic *nodnod*

Ooh I lub it! =D
  12. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

Lub? Lub Like Lisp?
    I find it hard to see myself as a Muppet, maybe If I was tall, with pale skin and dark, curly, shoulder length hair parted down the middle, and a Black or trippy T-shirt, and some big black buckled boots, with black/dark jeans. I suppose I would have eyes like Grover, and nose like Bert (or no nose at all) and a standard sorta mouth like Prairie Dawn. And with a white blet, and a guitar. And somewhere something colourful, like rainbow armbands or socks. And one finglerless glove on my right hand.

I sorta based all that of Floyd.. but Still kinda me.
    ElectricMayhem1 likes this.
  13. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Ether a pig, a little frog, or a fraggle about Boober's size and type with sky blue fur and white hair :)..and I would wear bracelets on my tail :3
  14. Fluffets

Fluffets New Member

Yeah tough choice init?:)
    I'm still sticking with furry, huge muppet monsters tho although i do not support gorgs! :insatiable:
  15. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

...And here she is! =D Okay, I couldn't find the pic I was thinking of but this was a simelar one. Doesn't fit the description as good buuut... meh. XP Aurie pwns her, anywhodidoodle. ;) (Hmm, doesn't look all that Muppety, though. I might have to start practising drawing Muppet-esque characters...)
  16. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Actually, they could sorta be twins...the nose, hair, bre--eyes, and stuff. =P
  17. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Perhaps. ^^ I 'unno... I have a weird thing fer drawing cat/dog chicks... but do not fret, they're domesticated(ish). ;) I did that pic in photography. =P (Heehee, I likes her top. ^_^)
  18. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

Possibly a somewhat tall monster with brown fur and a huge head of shaggy, dark brown hair with curved horns (like the left head of the Two Headed Monster).
  19. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

Oh, and I'd also have some fur on my chest and wrists. :)
  20. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

I would definitely either be a medium-sized monster that ate other muppets/objects & I could sing a lot; I'm thinking like a female version of Behemoth...that could also be a shape-shifter & change colors...or like Janice, but with brown hair.

My muppet would be nice, a problem solver and would like to have fun.:zany: