1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What would you be if you were a Muppet?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fluffets, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Fluffets New Member

If I was a muppet I would like to be a large muppet monster, maybe with blue fur and waggling eyes, with huge, furry hands and a deep laugh and a permanant apitite for everything!
  2. frogboy4 Inactive Member

You mean I'm not a Muppet? :confused:

Seriously, I'd be a funky Muppet with an unnatural love for goldfish crackers and Cyndi Lauper. He'd look a lot like Toadie my FAO whatnot.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  3. Colbynfriends Active Member

I'd be a blue version of scooter in a wheelchair.
  4. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

5. Kiki Active Member

Awesomeness! :)

I'm trying to picture myself "muppetised", lol. Long brown hair, perhapes exadurated nose and lips (my nose in real life's kinda pointy XP) and ovrsized green eyes.

Sorry. I shall try and be more imaginative.

I drew a Muppet I made up the other day who I thought was kinda cool. She was humanish but with a mousy nose and pointy ears. She was a bluey-mouve sort of colour with big, pink hair with day-glo makeup (think 'Jem') and long lashes and a fraggle-esque tail. I thought she was rather groovy, actually. ^^
  6. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Like Aurie's? =P
  7. Fluffets New Member

He's cool, i wish FAO shwartz would ship to the UK. :cry:
  8. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I think I'd be a penguin. Because I love penguins and the Muppet penguins are awesome! If not a penguin, then a furry pink monster I think.
  9. Fluffets New Member

Yeah its a tough choice is'nt it. :)
    If i wasnt a monster I'd be a lizard or frog! :)
  10. Zena Star New Member

I would be...

Tht thing in my display picture. If its not showing up, I kinda based her off of Ernie. Except with longer, btus till short hair, in purple, and large lashes, and eyebrows, and a rainbow hoodie & star wars T-shirt. It would be live-hand, fer sure.:p
  11. Kiki Active Member

Aurie's your OC, right? The one on your DA? Yeah, /sorta/ like that. Maybe more dog-like. Hmm, I shall post a pic *nodnod*

Ooh I lub it! =D
  12. The Shoe Fairy Active Member

Lub? Lub Like Lisp?
    I find it hard to see myself as a Muppet, maybe If I was tall, with pale skin and dark, curly, shoulder length hair parted down the middle, and a Black or trippy T-shirt, and some big black buckled boots, with black/dark jeans. I suppose I would have eyes like Grover, and nose like Bert (or no nose at all) and a standard sorta mouth like Prairie Dawn. And with a white blet, and a guitar. And somewhere something colourful, like rainbow armbands or socks. And one finglerless glove on my right hand.

I sorta based all that of Floyd.. but Still kinda me.
    ElectricMayhem1 likes this.
  13. Redsonga Active Member

Ether a pig, a little frog, or a fraggle about Boober's size and type with sky blue fur and white hair :)..and I would wear bracelets on my tail :3
  14. Fluffets New Member

Yeah tough choice init?:)
    I'm still sticking with furry, huge muppet monsters tho although i do not support gorgs! :insatiable:
  15. Kiki Active Member

...And here she is! =D Okay, I couldn't find the pic I was thinking of but this was a simelar one. Doesn't fit the description as good buuut... meh. XP Aurie pwns her, anywhodidoodle. ;) (Hmm, doesn't look all that Muppety, though. I might have to start practising drawing Muppet-esque characters...)
  16. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Actually, they could sorta be twins...the nose, hair, bre--eyes, and stuff. =P
  17. Kiki Active Member

Perhaps. ^^ I 'unno... I have a weird thing fer drawing cat/dog chicks... but do not fret, they're domesticated(ish). ;) I did that pic in photography. =P (Heehee, I likes her top. ^_^)
  18. mr3urious Well-Known Member

Possibly a somewhat tall monster with brown fur and a huge head of shaggy, dark brown hair with curved horns (like the left head of the Two Headed Monster).
  19. mr3urious Well-Known Member

Oh, and I'd also have some fur on my chest and wrists. :)
  20. JaniceFerSure Active Member

I would definitely either be a medium-sized monster that ate other muppets/objects & I could sing a lot; I'm thinking like a female version of Behemoth...that could also be a shape-shifter & change colors...or like Janice, but with brown hair.

My muppet would be nice, a problem solver and would like to have fun.:zany: