1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

What would you be if you were a Muppet?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fluffets, Mar 8, 2009.

1. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

I'd want to be an aardvark because there aren't many Muppet aardvarks out there. The only one I've ever seen was from the old "Animal Show" that used to be on Fox back in the early-mid 1990's. I'd also like to go on Sesame Street and sing "I'm An Aardvark."

2. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

I kinda see myself as a character similar to Newsie, but he'd have a spot on TNN (Toddler News Network) or BNN (Baby News Network)

newsmanfan and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  3. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I would be a Muppet pig.

newsmanfan and scooterfan360 like this.
  4. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

I'd like to be a bear like Fozzie.

Waka waka! Plus, I make bad jokes all the time. :D

5. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

If I were on Sesame Street, I would either be a sky blue monster (similar to Grover) with a peach-colored teardrop-shaped nose and light blue eyes, or a lavender Anything Muppet with brown hair and I pink triangular nose.

If I was on The Muppet Show, I would be a light brown bear with brown hair and brown eyes.

I drew a picture to show you what I would look like:
    [​IMG]

Mo Frackle likes this.