What would you change your screen name to?

mo

Reaction score
I'd change mine to princess of insanity

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I might as well just change my username to Sarge *shrugs*

I was much less creative back then, and honestly, I find the "Sgt Floyd" rather clunky to look at, and even stranger to type and its really really rare you ever hear Floyd even referred to as that :smirk:

I've tried to get people to just call me Sarge, but only a few people call me that :/

Hayley B

Reaction score
I don't know. I don't think I will change my screen name. I like going by my own name.

But early years ago, I use to go by as Sailor Comet. Back when I was a Sailor Moon fan. I still am called Sailor Comet at someplaces. I ended up getting tired of Sailor Moon and wanted to kick the Sailor Comet name for years.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
But early years ago, I use to go by as Sailor Comet. Back when I was a Sailor Moon fan. I still am called Sailor Comet at someplaces. I ended up getting tired of Sailor Moon and wanted to kick the Sailor Comet name for years.
Haha, for the longest time I was a huge pokemon fan and would use "Charquazard." a mix of "Charizard" and "Rayquaza," two of my favorite pokemon at the time, as my username for everything. I still like pokemon, but neither of those two are my favorites anymore. I'm still on a few pokemon sites under that name, but I cringe every time I have to type it :smirk:

Katzi428

Reaction score
On a couple of retro boards I used to be known as "KathyLovesKitties" (look familiar to anyone? :wink: ) But I'll stick with this one.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I've grown to love Beauregard so much since I choose it that even started signing stuff, "Matt B Regard" instead of my real middle/last names for a while at one stage of my life (probably the much more MC-ly Active stage). If I had to change it, I'd probably go by either "Matt B Regard" or "Uncle T Matt" (although no one in real life calls me Matt).

galagr

Reaction score
I've always found the username Captain Weirdo quite fitting for me.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Sometimes I think I should've just gone with Beakerboy, without the added-on number 12. I remember, when I was first joining, thinking that your username had to have numbers in it so I went with 12, my favorite number.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
On all the boards I was on before I came here I've gone as Pip, after the hobbit in Lord of the Rings. I went with Gonzo's Hobbit because I wanted something muppety but also still having to do with LOTR. Since coming to the board I've really gotten into Fraggle Rock. I wouldn't change my screen name but if I had to do it again I might go with Pip Fraggle, I've kinda been doing that other places and a nice mix :smile:

Yorick

Reaction score
Today, I'd be "Little Jerry Rocks"! That said, Yorick is still great!