"What you think about Disney" Thread

Luke

Reaction score
I don't think Disney has any idea what to do with the Muppets right now, other than the merchandising side (which is what they bought them for) so i guess they don't see it as too much of a problem.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
but they do show it

and like when Lock, Shock and Barrel kidnnap 'sandy claws" and talks/sings about beatin him with a stick! :smirk:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Yea they do talk about alot of violence and reference violence alot, but I think it brings a dramatical effect to the comedy and cute stuff.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
My thing is that little kids, like 4 year olds, might get upset if a character dies. Thats all I'm trying to say

Pork

Reaction score
yeah, Bambi was sooo sad. especially when I was little. But I do like the cartoon movies ( some in particular). I love Aristocats. Tha'ts a top notch movie.

P

Philip Kippel

sarah_yzma said:
I have lots of mixed feelings about Disney....Eisner CERTAINLY was needing the boot, but Iger is so much like Eisner it's almost cruel.
Well, despite his flaws, Iger is NOT like Eisner in any way. He's proven himself to be more of an anti-Eisner since he was given the CEO position.

And the fact that he's allowing creative types to make all the creativity-related decisions has earned him mad points.

vaati64

Reaction score
I love Disney. So much so that I kow just about everything that there is to know about Disneyland, and many things about Disney World. I love Disney movies, especially the movies that were made before Walt passed away. My favorite Disney movie is rather Song of the South, 101 Dalmatians (the original animated), and The Jungle Book. I am the Disney geek in my family. I hope to one day work at Disneyworld, as it is my new favorite place in the world, and has been since September when my family and I took our first trip to Disney World.

chrisfason

Reaction score
well, disney was smart enough to snatch up the muppets (though they've yet to do much with them in a decent prime time format) and was also smart enough to buy pixar and let them still do things the "pixar way", so they can't be all bad.
:big_grin: