Whatcha Doing This Summer?

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
So ... tell us ... what are you doing this Summer?

For now, I'm going to be in the musical theatre intensive conservatory at AMT (American Musical Theatre of San Jose), see several musicals, go to a handful of Giants games, and go to several concerts.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
I'm going to go an entire night without sleeping, at least until six or seven a.m..

RedDragon

Reaction score
Writing my story(hopefully). Going to MSOE for a summer program. Other then that, sleep...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Going to Savannah (Georgia) and Toronto (Canada). Nothing in-between, lol!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Going up to Pennslvania for a couple of weeks. Gonna have a really cool roadtrip type thing with my parents and my old chihauaha. We're going to make a detour, and visit the Smithsonian! For two reasons:

1) I've never even BEEN in D.C. before, let alone the Smithsonian.

2) It's that huge, neat exhibit of Henson stuff! We're definately going to go and see that!!

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
Going up to Pennslvania for a couple of weeks. Gonna have a really cool roadtrip type thing with my parents and my old chihauaha. We're going to make a detour, and visit the Smithsonian! For two reasons:

1) I've never even BEEN in D.C. before, let alone the Smithsonian.

2) It's that huge, neat exhibit of Henson stuff! We're definately going to go and see that!!
Sesame Place is in Pennslvania if you want to go there.:wink:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
...Oh...my....GOODNESS!!! *squeals in happiness* THAT must be the "Special Treat" Uncle Dave was talking about!! He knows I LOVE SS and the Muppets and stuff!!! WOW...that'll be so cool!! And if that's not it, we can still go! Cause we're staying for like a week or so with 'em.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Let me know how Sesame Place is!

I'm helping to teach kids how to act, then I'm going to acting camp, then I'm sleeeeeping. I will be forced to clean the basement, but maybe I can write a novel in between. That's about it. I'll just be glad school's done.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
...Oh...my....GOODNESS!!! *squeals in happiness* THAT must be the "Special Treat" Uncle Dave was talking about!! He knows I LOVE SS and the Muppets and stuff!!! WOW...that'll be so cool!! And if that's not it, we can still go! Cause we're staying for like a week or so with 'em.
I lived in PA my whole life! I yes, I did go to sesame place. (lived about an hour away). Its nice, but trust me, GET FOOD EARLY. almost All the food places close around 2-3. And make sure to go on the rubber ducky ride (you cant miss it, its a water slide with a BIG ribber ducky at the top, close to the entrance). The lazy river is cool too (its anything BUT lazy). be sure to look for costumed characters! The only one I saw when I went was grover.

As for me, I got season passes to an amusment park in SC called Carowinds, so, we are gonna be there alot. I'm also getting a dashund puppy! Yay!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Well let's see, I am going to the SCAD Art Summer Program for a week, then going to Myrtle Beach for a week then Driver's Ed, then work, then... sleep.