Whatever happened to Yesterdaylamd??!

Luke

Reaction score
Actually i'd panic, it's been down a few days now !

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Sarah, you're in a perpetual state of panic. In turn, your posts induce panic in other MC patrons. So....

PAAAAAAAANNNIIIIIICCCCCC!!!!!!

:big_grin:

-Matt

Super Scooter

Reaction score
How am I supposed to bring back Yesterdayland???? I can barely get myself dressed in the morning!!!

I blame society! In this world of ours today, we should be able to return to yeaterdayland without havin' ta' worry about it bein' shut down! I've had up to here!!!! Why can't you people get it through your dang heads???? Oh, my god! Where is it??? I can't find it!!! Help!!! Help!!! Help!!! DARGH!!!!

Over-acting is a gift.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

:zany:

Luke

Reaction score
It seems Yesterdayland.com has now shut down for good :-

Dear Friends and YL Family,

It's not the worst news in the world, but we're sorry to have
to tell you anyway. After more than four years of retro fun,
YesterdayLand has finally shut down.

As a website, we can't imagine YL could be much better, but unfortunately, as a business, it became clear it just wasn't going to work as planned. The way the business was set up, this end
was unavoidable. We're sorry we can't give you more detailed
explanations, but believe us when we say that nobody wanted YL to last more than the people who brought it to you. For those of us lucky enough to actually work in the fun factory, it may have been the best job we'll ever have.

We're proud of the supersite we built, of the thousands of pages
of information and memories about the stuff we all grew up on, of the interviews and anecdotes from people whose work we greatly respect. But more than anything, we're proud of the way that somehow, this little personal fantasyland of ours turned into a genuine, living community of friends and online family. Thanks to all of you, from our newest YL-ers to those who've been with us from the beginning.

We may have built the castle, but you brought the magic.

The best way to keep the memory of Yesterdayland alive is through groups like this one, so keep in touch.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Soon, we'll be planting our flags on a BRAND NEW LAND for all of us to play in. We hope you all join us.

Apparently a good site instead is www.nostalgiacentral.com

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
That's just terrific. ...........
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! :mad:

A

Agentflash

Well, I'm sure Yesterdayland will be back only in the future. What else has Saturday Morning message boards than Yesterdayland?:confused: