1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Whatnot style puppet on Ebay

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Keeermit, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

2. Ignorance

Ignorance New Member

Awesome puppet there. :batty:

Considering bidding.
  3. Jinx

Jinx Member

Jarrod-

Once, just once couldn't you make a lousy-looking puppet so the rest of us can feel a little bit more competent!:)

Seriously, if I had not just dropped 4 grand on a new Steadicam, I'd be bidding on this one! He's just sensational (as are, literally, ALL of your puppets)!

Great job!
  4. Telly

Telly Active Member

how long does it generally take you to build a puppet like this?
  5. Pork

Pork Active Member

Oh wow, he is just complete awesomeness!
  6. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

hi all , glad you like the little guy :) . He is a nice puppet to operate too. It takes me about a week to made a puppet - thats including all the dying and patterning etc. have a great day all
  7. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

It looks very well made, I like it.
  8. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

A steadycam? pfffffttt - who needs a steadycam ;) EVERYBODY needs a whatnot :)