1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What's Around the Corner from the Fix- It Shop?

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by SSLFan, Jul 23, 2007.

1. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

Okay, so everyone knows what's around the corner from Big Bird's nest (or down the street for that matter), but what's around the corner from the Fix- It Shop? Has it ever been mentioned on the show before? In books? This has been such a mystery to me. Does anyone have an answer to this qustion?:concern:
  2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I know that the subway has been behind it sense at least season 32.
  3. Books, magazines, movies, the theme park...The data are so wildly inconsistent from one source to the next, I don't think we'll ever know.
  4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

A Strip mall that has a Soft Frozen Yogurt stand... kidding! Kidding!
  5. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

Well since it's never been said there probably isn't anything beyond that point.
  6. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Beyond the Fix it shop is the next set over. probably the employee lounge or something.
  7. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I think the exit to the studios is. Honestly.
  8. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

The exit back to the studio is through the subway exit...you walk through there and take a left and your back in the lounge area
  9. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Well, that's behind the Fix-It-Shop anyway.