What's available in Australia?

Gerard

Reaction score
Hi ho :smile: !
Anybody know if there is any Muppet merchandise available in Australia? :concern:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Gerard said:
Hi ho :smile: !
Anybody know if there is any Muppet merchandise available in Australia? :concern:
Hi Gerard, I take it you are in Australia? Are you new to muppet central?

I hunt for muppet stuff all the time so I am probably a good person to talk to regarding muppet merchandise. I have a website www.muppetfans.cjb.net and in the collectibles section there is a rough list of most of the muppet stuff in Australia, the site is still under construction and much more needs to be added and also more details to the merchandise section, it should help for now but just bear in mind it will be much better soon! I am going to include information on where to buy merchandise etc!

I have found some great new stuff in the shops today actually so I will be adding them hopefully by the end of the holidays.

hope I could help,
from, Paul :smile:

P.S where abouts in Australia do you live?

FozzieBear

Reaction score
Hey Gerard,

If you live in Melbourne (which I do) If you go to Southgate in the City, in the Warner Bros movie store, they have a bit of merchandise! They have;

• Palisades Figures (including some exclusives)
  • "Kermit Collection" Poseable toys (extremely expensive, up to AU$249!!)
  • Keyrings

There was other stuff, but I cant remember it right now, if I go there again (which I will be :smile:, I will write down what was there and repost!

Hope this helps!!

FozzieBear (Luke)

FozzieBear

Reaction score
Oh! Just remebered another,

Muppet Mugs! They had quite a few of them, I picked myself a couple!

FozzieBear (Luke)

Gerard

Reaction score
Thanks.

Yeh, I live in Australia, in Bunbury, WA. I never see Muppet stuff in shops, but know I know where to look!

Thanks! :excited:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Gerard said:
Yeh, I live in Australia, in Bunbury, WA. I never see Muppet stuff in shops, but know I know where to look!

Thanks! :excited:
I will be compiling a complete guide soon, of all the merchandise new and old available in Australia and a listing of all the main shops that stock the stuff. I find muppet things on a weekly basis and some red hot bargains too, I will be adding some info on a great muppet deal soon.

So keep looking at my site, I will be making a little Australian muppet club on there too to keep people informed on all the muppet news in Australia.
from,
Paul

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
FozzieBear said:
Oh! Just remebered another,

Muppet Mugs! They had quite a few of them, I picked myself a couple!

FozzieBear (Luke)
Hi Luke, I never realised it was you! remember me? Paul, the other young muppet fan in Australia!

:smile:

FozzieBear

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
Hi Luke, I never realised it was you! remember me? Paul, the other young muppet fan in Australia! :smile:

Hey Paul,

Of course I remember you!!! I cant wait for this list to be compiled! If you need any help with stuff from melbourne, all you gotta do is ask!

FozzieBear (Luke)

Stulz

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have friends that live in Australia and few friends are traveling down in February to visit them and wanted to know if I wanted them to bring me back any Muppet itms that can only be found in Australia. I know the movie theaters there did have some exclusive cups and plush, but does anyone here know what, if any is available through regular retail channels and what stores to buy from?

Thanks!