What's Blue and Green?

Telly

Reaction score
Grover's appearance in The Incredible Hulk! There's a scene where Bruce Banner's watching tv in Brazil (I think that's where it was) and he's learning how to speak Portugese (I think) by watching Sesame Street. It's the old skit with Grover going under and through the saloon doors! It brought a smile to my face! the movie itself is definately worth seeing!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Yeah, that brought a smile to my face. The majority of the Spanish I know comes from Sesame Street :big_grin:

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
Grover in The Incredible Hulk movie

Just saw the new Hulk movie.

Right near the beginning Bruce Banner is in Brazil and trying to learn the local language. So he picks up an English/Portuguese dictionary and then turns on the tv, flips through channels and stops on Sesame Street. It's Grover singing "Over, Under, Around and Through" but of course it's in Portuguese. :super:

The movie is real good by the way. They did it right this time.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
You're not kidding, B.W. :wink:

When I saw it, I almost went nuts. I even whispered to my brother that, "The Marvelous Muppets is happening, man! It's happening!"

I'm going to let everybody in on something (and some may already know it):

Back when I was working on my fan fiction series, I was going to intend on having that last fight between the Abomination and the Hulk take place on Sesame Street (in fact, the whole story was going to be set there). I'm really neglecting now that I ever passed on a second Hulk/Muppets crossover story. But I'm sure glad that I witnessed something in relation to it in this film.:smile:

zyzzybalubah

Reaction score
Grover teaches The Incredible Hulk to speak Portuguese

Anyone seen the latest Hulk film? Bruce Banner is hiding in Brazil, and watches Sesame Street to learn portuguese. None other than Grover is his teacher.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Is this in the new Hulk film?

If so, another reason for me to want to see it!

Telly

Reaction score
maniacal muppet ~ Very much worth seeing! I loved how they took things from the Hulk Ultimate Destruction video game and added them in the movie (such as the sonic clap and when he uses cars as boxing gloves!)

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'd like to see the grover "cameo", but it's not my type of movie. I prefer comedies, or good ones at least.