1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What's on your desktop?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by HPDJ, Jun 19, 2005.

1. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

What image is on your desktop?

I've got :), :mad:, :o, Gonzo, Rizzo, Pepe and Ashanti in the MWoO promo.
  2. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Mine has a picture of the gang and the puppeteers holding the characters. Its like a group pic.
  3. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

4. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

I have a picture from the Season 1 TMS opening. The part where they're on the risers or whatever those things are called. It's the third picture down on this page. I have it tiled, so it's not just a blur of random pixels.
  5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I have a great big picture of Owen Wilson.... :o

He's my second favorite actor, and someone I aspire to be like.
  6. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

oh...mines a hoot! I have a picture of my brother pretending to be Al from Quantum Leap!!! FUNNY STUFF!
  7. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

No but heres it the picture
  8. Vibs

Vibs New Member

I have the pic from lion king with Simba (Grown-up), Timon and Pumba crossing the big trunk-bridge-thing with the moon in the background. Very pretty... ish.
  9. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

I love that picture!!!
  10. Vibs

Vibs New Member

I'm in a Lion King/Aladdin period. The day before my Math Exam, I ran around quoting Aladdin and Lion King all the time... In danish though. Don't know why. . . Um!
  11. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Well, I have all of the UK Big Brother contestants ever [I'm talking ever (which does include Celebrity and Teen editions!] all arranged in order of eviction. Of course, I have no life and actually made the pic myself.
  12. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

My changes rapidly. I've had my current laptop since January, and have changed the desktop many times. Here's what I've had...

1. Behind the scenes pic with Fran Brill and Zoe
    2. Keeermit's new Kermit puppet
    3. Ed, Edd n Eddy
    4. A collection of various Elizabeth Montgomery pics.
    5. Mahna Mahna with the AM's from "Tall, Ball, Wall"
    6. Kathy Greenwood
    7. (and currently) The cast of M*A*S*H
  13. Vibs

Vibs New Member

Don't we all? :)
  14. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

I have a drawing of the Master Sword in the forest from the Super NES version of Zelda(A Link to the Past). It's a very pretty picture. I love the Zelda games, and love playing them. My only problem is I can't always defeat the bosses, I suck at that kind of crap.

Anyway, this is my desktop. Of course mine is full screen which makes it even cooler looking.
  15. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I have a pic of all three of Palisade's Uncle Deadly variants...
  16. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I've changed mine...AGAIN. It's another picture of the cast of M*A*S*H, but this one is different, and a more popular one. This one features: Father Mulcahy, Klinger, BJ (with mustache), Colonel Potter, Margaret, Charles, and Hawkeye. Where's Radar?
  17. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

In honor of 4th of July, I had a great picture of Sam Eagle in profile looking all majestic and stuff. It is actually a beautiful shot. Then I changed it to a pic of Rosita.
  18. EleganceLiberty

EleganceLiberty New Member

Main Computer: Eirika and Ephraim from 'Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones'
    Second Computer: Shion Uzuki from 'Xenosaga II'.
  19. luvtosr

luvtosr New Member

20. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I had a cool MoipFam comic, but now I am changeing it to Mrs Cole...fromMopFam...