What's on your desktop?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well most people have found it rather amusing; the only one I'm aware of who didn't like it was Becky.

But that's getting off topic here...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
*shudders*
Well, at any rate it's better than what Archie officially did with Sonic. They basically turned him into something akin to a pimp (ala WWE's Godfather), considering he's paired up with all the following ladies--Breezie (recalled via AoStH episode, "Lovesick Sonic"), Sally (best remembered for being in all of SatAM, a Sonic LIVE! stage show, and quite a bit Archie's own early issues), Mina (noted within a few notable middle-of-the-road issues of Archie), and Amy (supposedly as per Sonic X and--according to her fanbase and Amy herself, due to her creepy obsession--in a 1992 Japanese manga by comic book company Shogaguken)--and all have appeared to be trying to get the blue blur's affections to be reciprocated at some point or another (some even at the same time, like Sally & Mina).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I guess you really have to be a fan in order to understand that Brittany, no matter what the circumstances, would do anything for a quick buck.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I guess you really have to be a fan in order to understand that Brittany, no matter what the circumstances, would do anything for a quick buck.
She wouldn't go further than that, though, for certainly she wouldn't let the social influence corrupt her enough to make kill somebody, whether it be one of her friends, her sisters, or even herself (sadly, the power of social influence is just that powerful in real life though, as people have willingly killed and have be killed due to social influence's power).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, she wouldn't go THAT far, but still, if someone offered her money to do something, in this case, touch her little sister inappropriately, she'd do it.

THEN, like so many people, including me, are guilty of, she'd slowly start to realize what she did was wrong, probably when she sees Jeanette walking around with a paper bag on her head.

That's another thing to: Brittany says or does something first, then thinks about it later.

But, enough dragging this thread off topic.