1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

What's on your desktop?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by HPDJ, Jun 19, 2005.

1. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Nah, if he were to win, everyone would get cookies and we can't have that because every cookie factory would shut down from overconsumption. Now Oscar, i'd vote for him, he tells it like it is.

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

How do you feel about Big Bird as a candidate?
    [​IMG]

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  3. Pig's Laundry

Hmm, maybe. He's loyal and kind, great at making friends and always tries to be helpful. I think he'd be a great candidate. He's basically the exact opposite of Oscar. Now that would be an interesting race, Oscar the Grouch vs. Big Bird.

4. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

I would watch that every debate but it would be a hard to choose who I would want a President.

5. Pig's Laundry

[​IMG]
    I think this is a very sweet picture. It makes me feel good every time I see it.

scooterfan360 and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  6. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

This is now currently the theme on my Opera browser on my computer:

[​IMG]

7. mariolover

mariolover Active Member

8. Pig's Laundry

Random assortment of screenshots from recent seasons of the show
    [​IMG]

9. 1000 Eyes

1000 Eyes Well-Known Member

I change my pic a lot depending on my mood and tastes for the moment, but right now...

[​IMG]

Very different from everyone else's on here... :p

10. D'Snowth

[​IMG]
    I found this quite some time ago, but this is what my town looks like after a snowfall.

MikaelaMuppet and 1000 Eyes like this.
  11. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

Don't worry, that's perfectly fine:I have a crush on a cartoon chipmunk too:
    [​IMG]
    She was my wallpaper for about a week, lol!

12. Flaky Pudding

This is my wallpaper now:
    [​IMG]
    For the fun of it, let me see if I can name all these characters. They are:The Chicken, The Nerd, Terminator Puppy, Seth Green, Matthew Seinrech, Petroleum Pete, an Owlbear, one of Santa's reindeer, a Minotaur, Daniel a.k.a. Gyro-Robo, the creepy squid who likes hentai, the guy who roleplays as Jack Sparrow in that one episode (not sure what his name is), Morton the elephant (not Horton), The Creature from the Black Lagoon, Snerkle (who is pretty much the Star Trek version of Jar Jar Binks), The Big Bad Wolf, Wild Man, the singing lady from the Beast and the Beauties sketch, Kid Vennison, Bigfoot, a nerd dressed like a Jawa, Douglas Goldstein, one of the recurring alien characters, and Fritz Huhnmorder the Mad Scientist. Wow, I'm a HUGE Robot Chicken geek, aren't I!?

13. Flaky Pudding

Now just for giggles and taking a fun quiz out of boredom, I will attempt to do the same with the other Robot Chicken group pictures (without the aid of Wikipedia or any other websites. Only my knowledge of the show).
    [​IMG]The Nerd, Humping Robot, Count Dracula, one of the aliens, George Washington, Seth Green, Goku as The Little Drummer Boy, King Kong, Gyro Robo wearing his trademark Meatwad shirt, one of the dinos from Jurassic Park, King Arthur
    [​IMG]Seth Green, Mad Scientist, the Chicken, Jaws, the scary clown that was chasing kids yelling "I'm gonna get ya!" in that short sketch, Douglas Goldstein as a care bear, Humping Robot, Jesus Christ, Senor Clean, Rambo, Britney Spears, The Easter Bunny, the sniper squirrel from another very short sketch, Driving Me Nuts Pirate, The Scarecrow from "The Wizard Of Oz", Predator (the Alien movies), Rachel Leigh Cook
    [​IMG]Composite Santa, Humping Robot, Gummy Bear, B*tch Pudding, The Nerd, Fritz Hunhmorder the scientist, The Chicken, Batman, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, The Flash, Wonder Woman, Superman, Aquaman
    [​IMG]The Nerd, The Six Million Peso Man, The Giving Tree (or R***** Tree as it is known as in the sketch), the perverted Unicorn, Santa, Seth Green, the kung fu old lady, one of the dragons from the Noah's Ark sketch, the Aliens, Duke Nukem, Bloopers Host, Jesus, Mo-Larr:Eternia's Dentist, Master Chief (?). This one's kinda hard for me to see so I'm not sure about all of them.

14. 1000 Eyes

[​IMG]
    Still can't get over the fact that this is from a live show...

15. D'Snowth

You're a metal fan, you ought to know that they put on some spectacular pyrotechnics and videographic visuals as well.

MikaelaMuppet and 1000 Eyes like this.
  16. 1000 Eyes

LOL, I know, I just didn't realize that they were that good. :p

17. D'Snowth

18. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

I love how outdated some of these posts are since it shows they came from Photobucket. :D

muppetgem likes this.
  19. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Why do you still have Windows 7? Don't you want to upgrade to Windows 10?