1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What's on your desktop?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by HPDJ, Jun 19, 2005.

1. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

by the way, is there anyone that i missed on my list?
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

My current one...Colin Mochrie, Wayne Brady, and Ryan Stiles hosting a Christmas special years ago.
  3. D'Snowth

4. Skye

Skye Active Member

Oh, that's really cute, Snowthy... gotta be honest, I was expecting a Kathy picture. ;)

Right now, I have a tropical island with palm trees on it, water all around the island, and a sailboat in the water in the distance as my desktop!
  5. D'Snowth

Gotta be honest, I was expecting that people would expect a Kathy picture.:p
    That's a nice one!
  6. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

At the moment it's an "Autumn" back ground. It's a road with a bunch of trees with orange colored leafs all over the ground. An old wooden fence on the side. That's what's up now. Before long i'll have the a Fraggle Rock pic soon for the up coming DVD out soon. I'll post that when i have it up.
  7. Skye

Skye Active Member

Lol, imagine that! ;)
    Thanks! I really like it, too. It's so nice and refreshing to look at everyday!
  8. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Actually, I was expecting a picture of Major Charles Emerson Winchester III.... ;)
  9. D'Snowth

Ha! Ha! Ha!

He! He! He!

Hi! Hi! Hi!

***! ***! ***!

Hu! Hu! Hu!

Hsometimesy! Hsometimesy! Hsometimesy!
  10. Muppet Newsgirl

Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

I have a "class photo" of Jerry, Jim, Frank, Dave, Louise and Richard posing in front of the red Muppet Show curtain with some of their characters. It gives me something cheerful and funny to look at when I'm working.
  11. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Whoa Erin! I had that picture up a few weeks ago. It was the longest background i had on my parents computer. It's funny to hear someone else have the same taste as i do. I had it up for the "Muppet Show Season 2" that was coming out.
  12. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

quote=Erine81981;566553]At the moment it's an "Autumn" back ground. It's a road with a bunch of trees with orange colored leafs all over the ground. An old wooden fence on the side. That's what's up now. Before long i'll have the a Fraggle Rock pic soon for the up coming DVD out soon. I'll post that when i have it up.[/quote]When my computer was working, I had that same background up!

Say wha?

Great! Um...what is it?
  13. D'Snowth

Don't tell me you've never seen a windmill before!
  14. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah I've see one! It's looks like a that, a jack in the box and an out house.
  15. D'Snowth

It's an OLD European windmill!

I think they just recently restored it's sails since they were so old they were starting to sag.
  16. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

You sure know a lot about this.
  17. D'Snowth

18. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I would not have the free time to know so much about a desktop background.
  19. D'Snowth

I just happen to know quite a bit about windmills.
  20. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Oh. Now I seeeeeeee!:concern: